That Banner (Merged)

Re: Banner down at the swamp

As I've said to many people I'm really not bothered if they change it now or not. End of the day if they want to waste money and space in their stadium on a banner ment for us let them. We have silverware and at least 4th. It's what the club set out to do and TBH it's been a rollercoaster of a season!

Re: That Banner is going nowhere. (yet)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
King-Dzeko said:
It's actually embarrassing how much reaction that banner has created amongst our support. When they put it up they must have thought "I hope this pisses them off and gets a reaction" and surprise, surpise, it's worked a treat. Never in their wildest dreams could they have dreamed of the reaction it has got. If we'd created a banner that they had highlighted for us that had took the piss out of them, we'd be jizzing our pants over it! Just ignore it, that will hurt them more. Creating our own 00 banner yesterday just admitted how much they'd got to us and probably delighted the bastards.

The future's ours.

The thing about the banner for me that gets me, isn't the rags...... but mufc. They endorse it. To me that is despicable.
City came to united's rescue when OT was bombed and played at Maine Road for 6 / 7 seasons. Again, when they hadn't got floodlights, City helped them out to able them to play European games.
And how do they repay that goodwill by their nearest neighbours? They endorse a mocking of the club.
When it was the 50th Munich anniversary, mufc took it down ''as a mark of respect'' in the expectation that City fans would be respectful during the minute silence. One week later the banner was back up - so if it was taken down out of respect, it was placed back up as a mark of disrespect.
To me, yesterday wasn't as much as saying to rag fans we have won something, but making our voice heard loudly to mufc that we won something and that is just the start........ there is a new order in town....... and it is BLUE.
this one says it all really,

After the last derby at the swamp, I posted that the following Monday morning the knuckle draggin rags I work with covered my office with newspaper cuttings of the match & changed the desktop theme on my PC to a picture of Rooney in mid air just as he was striking the ball.

After the FA Cup semi defeat, I came into work & they'd changed my desktop theme to Yaya celebrating after scoring the winner. I asked them why they'd changed it & they said 'fair do's, the best team won & you've suffered enough'.

I promptly went on the net & changed it back to the Rooney picture to their bafflement. They asked me why & I told them, I wanted to be reminded of the shit times so I could better savour the good! Now its the Rags who cant bear my desktop theme because it reminds them of what happened to them at Wembley a few weeks later!

Let the sad obsessed fuckers do what they want with their banner, nothing will hurt the more than if we just ignore them & just keep on improving, winning trphies & titles whilst chipping away at their achievements.

I can still smell their fear!

Hotrocks said:
Ive hears its going to be 43 years, how original and witty!
Should leave it up at 35 to show the required I.Q. needed to be a Rag supporter!!!

Fuck the wankers and their fucking banner.

It's not as though us City fans have to look at it every week anyway. It's just a prop to help the sad twats get off on.

Leave them to do what they want - if it is out of line, agent Bernstein has our back!

What they won't want to think about is the fact that when Liverpool had 18 and gloated about it, they had 5.

We now have 5 FA Cup wins - hopefully history is repeating itself and we are going to get 20 before them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.