Who " jibbed" into Wembley then?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
a) no I don't have a seasoncard, but my loyalty isn't up for discussion because I've done nothing wrong.

b) I didn't go to Wembley, so the point is mute. I just think that it's wrong that the 25,000 who earnt a Wembley ticket have had to pay a lot of money when people who didn't earn it are stealing in for free.

It's actually "moot".

Just sayin'.

bowdonblue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
a) no I don't have a seasoncard, but my loyalty isn't up for discussion because I've done nothing wrong.

b) I didn't go to Wembley, so the point is mute. I just think that it's wrong that the 25,000 who earnt a Wembley ticket have had to pay a lot of money when people who didn't earn it are stealing in for free.

It's actually "moot".

Just sayin'.

g.

I couldn't give a hoot about Wembley losing money, they're the greedy tw*ts who caused the unnecessary demand in the first place. However, if I had queue'd and paid for a ticket and found a 'jibber' occupying it I'd only ask them to vacate it once.

fuck me how is any blue gonna question another blue for watching their team BY ANY MEANS NECCESSARY? as posted earlier in the thread, i did it... not because im a scummy little twat, but because my love for mcfc dictated that i had to see this game live! BY ANY MEANS NECCESSARY!

to all you blues who have a problem with us Jibbers...... EAT A DICK!!!!

Not read all the pages on this topic, but the worst offenders are the FA, jibbing in with there mega alocation of tickets for celebs/freinds etc who never go to a mtach except for the final cos its the match to be seen at in London and most will get in the papers with pics of celeb x with there latest girl/boyfriend and the 22 kids they have taken with them cos they all loveee football,and the club wembley seats yes the ones who didnt even come out to watch most of the second half..its was even mentioned on tv by the commentaters
If you can get in free do it the FA do bugger all for proper fans

amen to this,i have more of a right to get into watch City for free than Brucie fucking Forsyth! they are pricing us working classes out of 'our' club,maybe they should let the unemployed in for a discount like they used to in the 80's and the low paid also i'm sure the shiek can afford it,no i don't think so either,so lets just leave football to the middle classes and celebrities,no i don't think so again!

I'm happy that blues were successful in getting in to see the game, by any means necessary.

I'll go one further - FREE BALTI PIES FOR THE POOR!!!

I got in and was thrown out 2 minutes later....did the walk of shame and then watched the match in the greyhound with 8 boucers, half a dozen bar staff and some canadian prick sat at the bar.

Fair play though to the landlord letting me in, i was on my own for ages until a few more city turned up.

One of the lads that sits near me at COMS said he jibbed in using his semi final ticket. Is he blagging me or did this work for anyone else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.