Khaldoon interview to go up on OS tomorrow

I don't think Mancini wants the recognition, any time that somebody actually asks him about the achievement he always puts it on the staff and the players and that exactly what Khaldoon has done.

Stupid to think that because he hasn't been recognised its strange; just in keeping with Mancini's message exactly.

BillyShears said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
BillyShears said:
Where?

I have never found a single piece anywhere which suggests that Khaldoun and Mancini were anything other than vague acquaintances prior to him taking the City job. I'm happy to be corrected if you can come up with something. They're both pretty high profile men, so imagine if they're 'bestest mates' as you suggest, there'll be plenty out there for you to shut me up with...

[bigimg]http://media.themalaysianinsider.com/images/uploads/2011/may/15/football_city110515.jpg[/bigimg]

look Billy, they hate each other...

Don't be such a dick. Where do I say they hate each other? If you'd bothered to read my post properly you'd see I said they were vague acquaintances "prior to him taking the City job".

chill out.

OrigamiNinja said:
Jackson-ctid said:
I really wish other teams fans would watch this video. All of those who say that City is just a toy, or they're not in it for the long haul needs to watch this interview. Khaldoon knows what he's talking about and he's 100% behind the club.

He really is the best Chairman anyone could hope for.

Dont be silly, the media have already told us that the likes of Lerner are the best chairman.

Great interview, I could listen to Khaldoon all day long!

Steve Gibson mate.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BillyShears said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
[bigimg]http://media.themalaysianinsider.com/images/uploads/2011/may/15/football_city110515.jpg[/bigimg]

look Billy, they hate each other...

Don't be such a dick. Where do I say they hate each other? If you'd bothered to read my post properly you'd see I said they were vague acquaintances "prior to him taking the City job".

chill out.

Haha! Good point. Well made.

Another Bluemoon classic.

It's obvious that some people on here are more interested in destabilising conspiracy theories than actually supporting City.

It's quite funny how desperate people are to see what they want.

Didsbury Dave said:
Mark_20101220215321223.jpg

Delivery for Mr Mancini ;-)

You don't help yourself sometimes.

BillyShears said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
BillyShears said:

chill out.

Haha! Good point. Well made.

on a side note, doesn't it look like Cameron's pranked Mancini and Khaldoon's got the blame for it? Cameron look as smug as fuck in that pic.<br /><br />-- Thu May 19, 2011 12:35 pm --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
Mark_20101220215321223.jpg

Delivery for Mr Mancini ;-)

wipe your arse with it mate and send it to Mr Teese.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.