Realistically...who do you want..in and out?

I've changed my mind:

IN:
Hennesey - £4m
Clichy - £12m
Gervinho - £9m
World Class Midfielder (Fabregas/Schweinstieger/Xavi/Wilshere) - £40m

Out:
All loanies apart from weiss and ibrahim - £40m
Jo - £5m
Nielsen - £2m
Vidal - £1m
Logan - £2m
Given - £5m

Ins:
Sanchez
Fabregas
Nasri or Mata or Sneijder
Higuain
Baines
Gk Cover (Gilks) even though i still think taylor could do a decent job
NDJ cover just because when he doesnt play then we are exposed in midfield (fellani)

Out:
Jo
Adebayor
All loanies except the kids
Logan
Viera (retire)

No chance we will get all of them but there my suggestions

if given stays then promote one of our youth keepers, if he doesnt were going to need someone (cant think of a decent replacement thats logical and would be good enough to stay on the bench)
if boateng goes (to bayern?) then we bring in lovren also dependant on toure's ban
a leftback-coentrao would be nice but i dont think hed come to warm the bench
a young holding mid
ramsey (iv still got hope for this lad)
pjanic for the central flair and creativity
mata for the left
sanchez for the right
higuain
it may seem alot but think of how many players there could possibly be departing-bridge, adebayor, bellamy, rsc, jo (pleeeeaaaase god), mj, barry (maybe?), onuoha, caicedo, paddy (to a coaching role hopefully), swp, tevez.
Other than those already mentioned we bring in youngsters ala lukaku, anandize, munain

Come on, there's no way that we could sign Fabregas. He's made it clear a number of times that he hates our project of buying players with oil money (as opposed to the 'Arsenal Way'TM of buying things with money from London property development), and he'll never move to another English club.

I genuinely believe that we need very few signings, I think we should take next year to consolidate and allow this team - which has just found its form in the last couple of months - another year to bond. So apart from clearing out the dead wood and the loanees, and selling anybody who really doesn't want to be here, I think our summer should be:

Another centre back (especially if Touré's situation isn't resolved)
A midfielder vaguely like Barry, only a lot better and more creative, i.e. not a stopper like De Jong but not someone who'll go forward too much like Yaya.

Our biggest problem will be replacing Tevez, if he insists on leaving, because neither mario or dzeko play like him and we might have to make big changes to how we play

in baines out kolarov

in snejder out jo/bellamy

in sanchez out adebayor

in fabregas out barry

in modric out swp (although he is a legend)

in cahill

leewill31 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
ok being realistic not really botherd about out's but in

baines
dawson
parker
modric
mata
villa<if tevez leaves>

dawson and modric to go stright in the team in place of barry and lescott
and the rest to fight it out for there places.

you get rid of barry and bring in parker wtf lol :)

Read it proper i'm sure it says modric for barry and parker could be brought in as back up or de jong when he needs a rest.

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
Come on, there's no way that we could sign Fabregas. He's made it clear a number of times that he hates our project of buying players with oil money (as opposed to the 'Arsenal Way'TM of buying things with money from London property development), and he'll never move to another English club.
Wait until we offer it to him.

All of you wanting Bale as a left back, just for the record, you're thick bastards. That is all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.