Question about Zebra finance for season cards

I have got my pack and read it not sure whether to go for this or not. Looking around there some good offers with credit cards. Tesco have a 0% on purchases for 15 months credit card. Looks like a cheaper option.

spidermanc said:
I have got my pack and read it not sure whether to go for this or not. Looking around there some good offers with credit cards. Tesco have a 0% on purchases for 15 months credit card. Looks like a cheaper option.

This - I used ZEBRA once as i had just bought my first house and was potless. At the time it was the easier option but moving money around with cards (if you can manage them only) it is a better option. Better still is over the season put £50 away (Hide for some) then when the renewal pack arrives you sorted

sorry to hijack this post but im fairly new on here. anybody know how many tickets we get for the community shield?

mancitymick said:
spidermanc said:

This - I used ZEBRA once as i had just bought my first house and was potless. At the time it was the easier option but moving money around with cards (if you can manage them only) it is a better option. Better still is over the season put £50 away (Hide for some) then when the renewal pack arrives you sorted

I fully agree with this, this is what I plan to do for the season after next. Would be good if city could assist with this, either by buying vouchers which you can redeem off tickets or adding money/credits to your new online membership account which in turn can be used against the following seasons season tickets or maybe even away tickets. I know I would ask all relatives for vouchers/credits for Christmas and birthdays if this was the case!

der bomber28 said:
I'm sticking with these for one more season, but quick question. I've received my renewal pack, but can't see an option for gold/platinum. Or am I just being thick. ;0)

i thought the same but im guessing if you enter the price for your seat with platinum the club will realise this when they recieve the payment from zebra

what i wanted to know was how do i go about joining the 3 cup schemes? will i just have to ring up?

Zebra Finance also do debt consolidation and with 19.9% APR on the finance of a season ticket I reckon you'd have to be pretty fucked financially to be turned down. If you can get a 0% credit card then why not do that, you can then pay it without copping any interest. The credit card can always be cancelled after a while if you're worried about overspending on it. Although I believe there is or used to be a charge of 3% when buying your seasoncard on a credit card.<br /><br />-- Tue May 24, 2011 8:26 pm --<br /><br />
spidermanc said:
mancitymick said:
spidermanc said:

I fully agree with this, this is what I plan to do for the season after next. Would be good if city could assist with this, either by buying vouchers which you can redeem off tickets or adding money/credits to your new online membership account which in turn can be used against the following seasons season tickets or maybe even away tickets. I know I would ask all relatives for vouchers/credits for Christmas and birthdays if this was the case!

Be careful getting gift vouchers from the city store, you used to be able to use them towards your SC but now its owned by Kitbag you can't.

foley87 said:
der bomber28 said:
I'm sticking with these for one more season, but quick question. I've received my renewal pack, but can't see an option for gold/platinum. Or am I just being thick. ;0)

i thought the same but im guessing if you enter the price for your seat with platinum the club will realise this when they recieve the payment from zebra

what i wanted to know was how do i go about joining the 3 cup schemes? will i just have to ring up?

Ah right nice1 mate, gonna ring the club as well just to check. I'd ring the club re the cup schemes as well mate.

cheers to whoever just suggested the tesco credit card

0% for 15 months is awesome. all accepted within 10 minutes

saved myself 57quid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.