Robinho reception?

im_still_here

if we were to draw ac milan in the champions league, what sort of reception would you give robinho?

I for one am grateful to the guy for what he gave us, and feel it was right for him to leave when he did. He was a stepping stone which left a marker down for us to follow. Id clap him

A good reception for a player who's slated us constantly since joining Milan?

I love MCFC for signing him, he was the start of where we are now. I don't love him for joining us.

He shall get the same reception as every other Milan player, with the extra WEHEYYY thrown in every time De Jong almost snaps the wee dick.

jay-lofty said:
I for one am grateful to the guy for what he gave us, and feel it was right for him to leave when he did. He was a stepping stone which left a marker down for us to follow. Id clap him
His leap of faith put us on this road. I'll clap him.

A talent who didn't need to take the risk and made Ireland the player he was for those six months, a clap from me.

I'll clap him, when he left he thanked the fans for supporting him. He just didn't like the weather, although I thought he was class in his first season.

I will point blankly refuse to aknowledge him.

Unless he gets snapped, then he'll get a cheer.

If he didnt want to be at City fair enough, but to constantly moan and slag us off is something I cant accept. Also remember the video on the OS when Sylvinho was giving an interview and he jumped in singing come on city, just to leave soon after. Complete kick in the teeth, can't understand why any city fan would clap him.

I think he should get a raptious applause, he kick started our fast track to success, I thought he was a great character and a wonderful player. To be perfectly honest i would have abit of an attitude problem under the inept tactics of Hughes. In addition, I would get frustrated from relentless misplaced passes from Michael Ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.