Kolo punishment

Re: Kolo decision likely today {merged}

Just been on Talksport saying its similar to the Paddy Kenny one and could be a nine monther. It's retrospective though so if 9 months is the ban, he could be back by December.

I know its not the point, but Lescott has formed a better partnership with Vincent anyway.

Sleeping_Easy said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
Does the time since the incident till the trial get taken into account when the ban is handed out?
It does....

Well he's not played since early march and i reckon he'll get around a 6 month ban so he could be back around sept/oct time. Surely he's allowed to train whilst he's banned though
....or if it's 9 months he will be back just in time to go off to the ANC!

Sleeping_Easy said:
It does....

Well he's not played since early march and i reckon he'll get around a 6 month ban so he could be back around sept/oct time. Surely he's allowed to train whilst he's banned though

Good place for him to get his match sharpness back ;)

Sleeping_Easy said:
Sleeping_Easy said:

Good place for him to get his match sharpness back ;)
I agree that pretty much would be ideal(well no ban at all!! would be better).

not read all the thread on kolo but just wondering what they do to prove what he said he took is correct, make him take some more have a piss and see if the same results appear ;)

The update was 'planned' for today, and it has taken so long as he has ben given as long ass possible to prepare his case.

I'm against use of doping in sports, but isn't all this a bit extreme for some diet supplements. I mean its hardly cheating is it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.