Ashton-under-Lyne (MCSC branch)

Re: Ashton-under-Lyne (MCSC branch proposal)

Raffles said:
howard said:
Raffles, if you want I'm more than willing to come down on Saturday and offer you any help and advice. I'm Membership Sec. of the SC and also Sec. of the Reddish Blues. Give me a call on 07... ... ..., cheers H.

Hi howard,

It would be great if you could make it Saturday afternoon. I'm always open to advice - especially coming from people ITK.

I think Kippy from Mossley branch is coming as well. Will be a good chance to 'network'.

Looks like a great Saturday looming ;)

BTW - if anyone has a copy of this elusive 'rule book' then please fire a copy over to mcsc-aul@teambadattitude.co.uk

Can you let me know where the meeting is please, road, post code?? Ring me on 07731 846 194

howard said:
Raffles said:
howard said:
Raffles, if you want I'm more than willing to come down on Saturday and offer you any help and advice. I'm Membership Sec. of the SC and also Sec. of the Reddish Blues. Give me a call on 07... ... ..., cheers H.

Hi howard,

It would be great if you could make it Saturday afternoon. I'm always open to advice - especially coming from people ITK.

I think Kippy from Mossley branch is coming as well. Will be a good chance to 'network'.

Looks like a great Saturday looming ;)

BTW - if anyone has a copy of this elusive 'rule book' then please fire a copy over to mcsc-aul@teambadattitude.co.uk

Can you let me know where the meeting is please, road, post code?? Ring me on 07731 846 194

Edit your number to pm mate

That's good advice about removing your number (and sending it via a pm). It can lead to naughtiness otherwise ;)

Anyway:

March Hare
Crowhill Road,
Ashton-under-Lyne
OL7 9HB
0161 330 3420 ‎(pubs number - not mine)<br /><br />-- Fri May 27, 2011 8:36 pm --<br /><br />Just found this : (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.where-are-they-now.co.uk/manchester-city/d.php?range=D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.where-are-they-now.co.uk/man ... hp?range=D</a>)

DOYLE, Mike. Manchester City, Stoke City, Bolton Wanderers, Rochdale (1964-1983). Defender who won five England caps. Lives in Ashton-under-Lyne

Anybody know him? Was thinking of a meet-and-greet for the branch maybe...

i posted the logo on facebook and have had a lot of interest and got mcfc official twitter to retweet my message about the meeting so should have a decent crowd there tomorrow hopefully.

oh and kippy cant make it he's working tomorrow but did say give him a shout if we need anything.

looking forward to tomorrow now i might try and go through the full selection of flavoured sambucca's

Just spotted the RT mate :D Nice one! (I'm following you now btw)
I'm not on FB - but that was a great idea as well.
I see a marketing man in the making ;)

Shame about Kippy - but Howard is coming (he phoned me earlier) so we'll have his experience and knowledge about all things MCSC. Also, the chairman from the 'old' AuL OSC should be coming along.

This looks like we could be on to a winner from the start. Here's hoping.

i know the old commitee member he's a good mate of mine.

yeah i cant see any problems as long as we can get it sorted with the club, i've got 10 people that cant make it but would defo be interested in joining.

wish i'd have bought the FA cup run dvd now the landlord (carl) would have probably put it on the big screen for us whilst we're there

Raffles said:
That's good advice about removing your number (and sending it via a pm). It can lead to naughtiness otherwise ;)

Anyway:

March Hare
Crowhill Road,
Ashton-under-Lyne
OL7 9HB
0161 330 3420 ‎(pubs number - not mine)

-- Fri May 27, 2011 8:36 pm --

Just found this : (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.where-are-they-now.co.uk/manchester-city/d.php?range=D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.where-are-they-now.co.uk/man ... hp?range=D</a>)

DOYLE, Mike. Manchester City, Stoke City, Bolton Wanderers, Rochdale (1964-1983). Defender who won five England caps. Lives in Ashton-under-Lyne

Anybody know him? Was thinking of a meet-and-greet for the branch maybe...

Mike doyle has lived in ashton for years mate,can't believe you dint know that,when i was a kid he used to have a garage on oldham road near waterloo circa 1975 ish,i live just off kings road a - u - l ,i'v walked past him many a time while he's been walking his dog albeit about 10 years ago now,he used to drink in the "odd fellows " on kings road,great bloke ,true blue.

Good to see a large amount of people at the get together/meeting today. We've got foundations to build on now.

hiya pal, hope the first meeting went well, really interested in joining with 3 mates. Let me know details on how to join when u can! Cheers

Hi Blues,

First of all, can I just say a massive thanks to everyone who turned up today?

It was great to see so many blues showing an interest in an Ashton-under-Lyne branch.

Also, I'd like to say an extra special thanks to Howard for coming along and sharing his expertise and experience with us. Thanks a lot mate :D

I'll get whatever I need to get sorted, sorted ASAP.

E-mails will going out to everyone as well.

Thanks again everyone,
Andy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.