family stand level 2

beermusic

is there any atmosphere up there whatsoever? someone has asked me but I can only advise on level 1. the only time I've been up in level 2 was last season v Burnley and it was a bit like sitting in the cinema ... obviously the view is better for some, but how does it compare to level 1 (not that there is much atmosphere there either, but at least there is occasionally)

benbeer said:
is there any atmosphere up there whatsoever? someone has asked me but I can only advise on level 1. the only time I've been up in level 2 was last season v Burnley and it was a bit like sitting in the cinema ... obviously the view is better for some, but how does it compare to level 1 (not that there is much atmosphere there either, but at least there is occasionally)

Use to be a north stander at maine road..Moved to South when we moved to eastlands..Would reccomend South Level 2 mate if you want to move..I know there are the odd seat going - maybe they will release for season ticket sale

I'm in 236 Level 2 and got to say the atmosphere isnt very good :-/ but its ok if you have young kids who want to see a game . The Poznan makes it's way round but that's about it !!

I sit there but I don't sit there for atmosphere. It's for families to take kids without people standing up , blocking their views etc. As stated by St H blue you're looking in the wrong area, try SS. It does get going sometimes, Hamburg, Spurs etc but generally it's relaxed.

If you want to watch the match north stand level 2 is great,if you want to throw insults go in the south stand with the teenagers : )

Is there seating free over there?
me and a m8 are looking to relocate with the kids next year, and will need 5 together, hear there is a waiting list for season tickets, but kinda hoping not for the Family stand, dose any one know if i will need to get my ST 1st then move over at the end of the renewal prosess, and hope to get two new kids tickets over there, or will thay let us get the 2 new kids tickets over there and re locat straight away, freeing up 3 verry good tickits right next to the away fans in the south..

thanks - i know where the atmosphere isn't but my mate wants to know where to take his 9 year old. question was more whether NS level 2 was worse than NS level 1 - I guess the answer is yes!

btw Are there many bairns in SS level 2?!? I love it in level 1 as always go there for night cup games but wouldn't take a youngster in there. I'd move like a shot otherwise.

benbeer said:
thanks - i know where the atmosphere isn't but my mate wants to know where to take his 9 year old. question was more whether NS level 2 was worse than NS level 1 - I guess the answer is yes!

quote]

ah right. Yes it is!

sat up there for the WHOLE of last season no atmosphere at all. the view is the best in the stadium and it is very kid friendly but if you want a little more atmosphere then stick to level one.

234 here, there for the cheap tickets. Like it as I know the people round me. The atmosphere is definetly improving though, but any "bad" matches that people aren't 100% up for are well, silent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.