Thought i was World Class... Got beaten by a fatty.

sjk2008 said:
Silvaslovechild, are you really that poor? To come on here bigging it up and then getting beat time after time and calling them lucky - well, that's quite funny.

Bowers, can I have you a game mate, initially I wanted to remove silvaslovechild's ego but it seems you have already done that....twice! A few people on here saying your decent and I hate playing the shite you find online??

Saying that, I'll still play you silvaslovechild, I wanna see just how good/POOR you are?
Only two members from 4 have beaten me. Bowers whom is a fraud and fatbloke who seems a decent player. I am online now if you want to get beat, add me.

sjk2008 said:
Silvaslovechild, are you really that poor? To come on here bigging it up and then getting beat time after time and calling them lucky - well, that's quite funny.

Bowers, can I have you a game mate, initially I wanted to remove silvaslovechild's ego but it seems you have already done that....twice! A few people on here saying your decent and I hate playing the shite you find online??

Saying that, I'll still play you silvaslovechild, I wanna see just how good/POOR you are?

never played it, if i did i bet i`d be shit like silvaslovechild<br /><br />-- Tue May 31, 2011 6:43 pm --<br /><br />
r.soleofsalford said:
sjk2008 said:

never played it, if i did i bet i`d be shit like silvaslovechild

ok maybe not quite that shit :)

Silvaslovechild said:
sjk2008 said:

Only two members from 4 have beaten me. Bowers whom is a fraud and fatbloke who seems a decent player. I am online now if you want to get beat, add me.

I can't play now, not going to be online til 11ish. Not expecting anyone to be on at such a late time if you, fatbloke, bowers or getinmyson are on, i'll defintely play??

Also, may be a daft questions....but... is your psn id silvaslovechild?

Quiet riots connection went in second half was 1-1. We will have another game. As it stands only two blue loners have beaten me. Fat bloke and the fraud bowers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.