Why buy the rag loving MUEN ?

mcfcliam said:
Didsbury Dave said:
oakiecokie said:
Do I detect a hint of sarcasim DD ??? lol

No, honestly. I hate the baseless paranoia a lot of Blues fans have. The MEN is City's local paper and as far as I can see gets a good balance of the local sides. It's never going to roack the boat as it needs the access, but it isn't going to alientate a big proportion of its readership without showing bias either. Some Blues just want to see pro-Utd conspiricies everywhere. "Reds Under The Bed" syndrome I call it. It's insecurity.

Noone has commented on the fact that Alex Ferguson fell out with them for being pro-City, a sentiment shared by many reds.

'Reds under the bed'

Fucking class and never a truer word spoken and never a better way to describe it.

PMSL

The ref's a rag, he didn't give us a penalty, the commentator's a rag, he said we are playing poorly, the newspapers are rags, Sky lick Fergie's arse, That copper who nicked me has to be rag, the stewards are rags, we can't have a parade, rags will turn up and ruin it, was that pitch invader a rag, the Colin Bell STand are rags for not singing, our players are rags for losing, MAtch of the Day are rags because we're not always on first, that Lawro's a rag, he predicted us to lose a couple of times, Sepp Blatter, Platini, rags through and through.

It never fucking ends, liam.

Didsbury Dave said:
mcfcliam said:
Didsbury Dave said:
No, honestly. I hate the baseless paranoia a lot of Blues fans have. The MEN is City's local paper and as far as I can see gets a good balance of the local sides. It's never going to roack the boat as it needs the access, but it isn't going to alientate a big proportion of its readership without showing bias either. Some Blues just want to see pro-Utd conspiricies everywhere. "Reds Under The Bed" syndrome I call it. It's insecurity.

Noone has commented on the fact that Alex Ferguson fell out with them for being pro-City, a sentiment shared by many reds.

'Reds under the bed'

Fucking class and never a truer word spoken and never a better way to describe it.

PMSL

The ref's a rag, he didn't give us a penalty, the commentator's a rag, he said we are playing poorly, the newspapers are rags, Sky lick Fergie's arse, That copper who nicked me has to be rag, the stewards are rags, we can't have a parade, rags will turn up and ruin it, was that pitch invader a rag, the Colin Bell STand are rags for not singing, our players are rags for losing, MAtch of the Day are rags because we're not always on first, that Lawro's a rag, he predicted us to lose a couple of times, Sepp Blatter, Platini, rags through and through.

Can I take it as read that you`re not a rag then DD ?? lol
Agree with everything you`ve written there mate.
The slightest hint of something that s not pro City,has too may Blues up in arms.
They come onto this Forum and express an opinion,but when A.N.Other,from a media outlet does the same, its all a load of bollocks,a conspiracy,don`t know what they`re talking about.
Paranoia = hating the truth sometimes.

Oaky, been called a rag on here many times mate....!

Don't get me going about this mythical fucking "conspiricy". I get particularly irritated at this brainless perception that it is somehow in the media's interests for City to not succeed. "They don't want us upsetting their cosy foursome" and "The Sky4" ,"they're just scared" and all this baloney.

There are honestly City fans who believe that the media sit down as one once a month and discuss ways of doing harm to City.

the only consolation is that there is not a club out there whos fans don't feel the same.

Didsbury Dave said:
mcfcliam said:
Didsbury Dave said:

'Reds under the bed'

PMSL

I agree with you in princaple DD, but the commentry on our games that ive had the misfortune to listen to on the tv this year have been dreadful. Main culprit being that bitter twat Smith and Coleman

The worst co-comemtator I ever heard was DAvid Platt. He did a couple of our games and I remember thinking "this bloke is not watching the same game as me".

Still don't trust his judgement after that.

Didsbury Dave said:
The worst co-comemtator I ever heard was DAvid Platt. He did a couple of our games and I remember thinking "this bloke is not watching the same game as me".

Still don't trust his judgement after that.

The stupid rag.

I’ve always been pretty dismissive of media agendas against our club – but the last few weeks reporting on the parade has got me thinking. Why the fcuk did the MEN deem it headline news that United parade would attract double the crowd of City’s before the event, and then when in reality the opposite occurred they deem it not news worthy?

FletcherMoss said:
I’ve always been pretty dismissive of media agendas against our club – but the last few weeks reporting on the parade has got me thinking. Why the fcuk did the MEN deem it headline news that United parade would attract double the crowd of City’s before the event, and then when in reality the opposite occurred they deem it not news worthy?

Yea there was no need for that and I'd be interested to see someone try and defend it. I can't remember the exact headline but it was very provocative/snide

FletcherMoss said:

What about this story then?

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1417797_national-express-fill-nine-fa-cup-coaches-with-manchester-city-fans---and-just-one-with-united-supporters" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... supporters</a>

That puts that argument to bed I'd say...

Didsbury Dave said:
FletcherMoss said:

What about this story then?

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1417797_national-express-fill-nine-fa-cup-coaches-with-manchester-city-fans---and-just-one-with-united-supporters" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... supporters</a>

That puts that argument to bed I'd say...

Ah but..but,well erm.. but..well,ermmmmmmm,then again,however,maybe,but... ermmmmmmmm.
Its a fucking CONSPIRACY !!!!
This could drag on DD !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.