Ashton-under-Lyne (MCSC branch)

blingy said:
johnmc said:
So where is suggested for the meetings?

And what stage are you at setting this up.

Also, I would be attending on my lonesome so would anyone else be going on their own?? I'm shy.

LOL I’m Ashtons original Billy no M8s and will be attending on my own, as I’m originally from Ardwick, and spend much of my drinking time at our kids pub in Openshaw.... Saying that I have been up here for ten years or more, but moved around Ashton a bit, so perhaps I am just anti social, although the pubs I have been in up here are a little like walking into the slaughtered lamb,
perhaps we can be wallflowers together....

just popped into the Broardoak to check it out, as just moved on the harts head estate,and thinking of taking the family there for a meal tonight, they insisted that I drank my bottle of Budweiser from a glass,,, think iv found the posh part of town,,,, the food looks nice, and hope it is for that price...
He is a bit of a bellend at times but youll get use to him,just hope you had your knife & fork in the right hands because thats a big no no in there if you didnt!

The cookie monster said:
blingy said:
johnmc said:
So where is suggested for the meetings?

And what stage are you at setting this up.

Also, I would be attending on my lonesome so would anyone else be going on their own?? I'm shy.

LOL I’m Ashtons original Billy no M8s and will be attending on my own, as I’m originally from Ardwick, and spend much of my drinking time at our kids pub in Openshaw.... Saying that I have been up here for ten years or more, but moved around Ashton a bit, so perhaps I am just anti social, although the pubs I have been in up here are a little like walking into the slaughtered lamb,

just popped into the Broardoak to check it out, as just moved on the harts head estate,and thinking of taking the family there for a meal tonight, they insisted that I drank my bottle of Budweiser from a glass,,, think iv found the posh part of town,,,, the food looks nice, and hope it is for that price...
He is a bit of a bellend at times but youll get use to him,just hope you had your knife & fork in the right hands because thats a big no no in there if you didnt!

A bellend at at times???????????????????

All the time actually.

johnmc said:
The cookie monster said:
blingy said:

A bellend at at times???????????????????

All the time actually.[/quote
Thats his son!

Hi blues,

Just a quick reminder of tomorrows meeting at the March Hare at 2pm.

Also, don't forget we NEED committee members - so get your names down ;)

cheers
Andy

i've got my mate to do a sample t-shirt i'll be wearing it for the meeting tomorrow
ashtonmcsc.jpg

colMCFC said:
i've got my mate to do a sample t-shirt i'll be wearing it for the meeting tomorrow
ashtonmcsc.jpg

Me please :D

Will look good being worn at the next EC meeting.

I guess 'your mate' needs to decide on a price to the club/members.

cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.