The Sopranos

Some shows can do that to you, make you want more and more.

Missus and me did the same thing with the Sopranos, we'd watch one, then it would be another...and another...and another.

Top quality telly.

HAD to DVR an episode last week. It was THE PINE BARRENS episode. Fucking hilarious when Paulie busts balls on that Russian guy to start it all. LOL!!!

Both the wire and Sopranos have been discussed on here many times during the past few years,both great shows,but the Sopranos finale left a lot open to interpretation.David Chase always managed to pull of the unexpected during each season,and the debate still goes on about the final scene in the last season of the show.

After gangland warfare between the New jersey and New York family left several members dead,Tony and his family are sat in a diner having a meal,and sat at the bar a man watches Tony seemingly,weighing up a hit.With the journeys don't stop believing playing in the background,Meadow enters the restaurant to meet up with her family,the mysterious figure from the bar moves to the rest room,and then the screen goes blanks.Was Tony whacked?

It was a good scene to end it. Made you want to know what was going to happen. I remember people saying it could come back as a movie soon after the last. I wouldnt like to see that happen if ever it was to return it would have to be a series but sadly it wont happen.

I think Meadow would of got whacked as a revenge hit. Killing Ts only daughter would of been what happen with all the shit that went on that would of ripped the heart out of T.

scowy68 said:
Both the wire and Sopranos have been discussed on here many times during the past few years,both great shows,but the Sopranos finale left a lot open to interpretation.David Chase always managed to pull of the unexpected during each season,and the debate still goes on about the final scene in the last season of the show.

After gangland warfare between the New jersey and New York family left several members dead,Tony and his family are sat in a diner having a meal,and sat at the bar a man watches Tony seemingly,weighing up a hit.With the journeys don't stop believing playing in the background,Meadow enters the restaurant to meet up with her family,the mysterious figure from the bar moves to the rest room,and then the screen goes blanks.Was Tony whacked?

I think he was shot, but ask someone else an they'll say he wasn't. I guess that was what David Chase wanted, to keep everyone talking about it long after the series had finished.

I think he was killed because he said earlier in the series that when you die you don't hear anything, it just goes black.

Then i looked more into it on soprano fan sites and they mentioned that stuff like Meadow trying three times to reverse was a death sign and when he puts his onion ring on his tongue like Catholics do in church after a series makes me think they were hidden messages, plus the two black guys that came in, were they the ones that tried to kill him earlier in the series when they shot him?

Whatever happens it is so underrated the ending as years down the line it keeps it interesting.

I just wished i saw it for the first time when it was on, i knew all about the ending before i watched a single episode so kinda ruined it for me.

WNRH said:
I think he was killed because he said earlier in the series that when you die you don't hear anything, it just goes black.

Then i looked more into it on soprano fan sites and they mentioned that stuff like Meadow trying three times to reverse was a death sign and when he puts his onion ring on his tongue like Catholics do in church after a series makes me think they were hidden messages.

I just wished i saw it for the first time when it was on, i knew all about the ending before i watched a single episode so kinda ruined it for me.

Could i just pull you up on one thing there.

I'm a Catholic and I've never heard of putting onion rings on the tongue for any reason.

mammutly said:
WNRH said:

Then i looked more into it on soprano fan sites and they mentioned that stuff like Meadow trying three times to reverse was a death sign and when he puts his onion ring on his tongue like Catholics do in church after a series makes me think they were hidden messages.

Could i just pull you up on one thing there.

I'm a Catholic and I've never heard of putting onion rings on the tongue for any reason.
I believe it's a common place practice to actually eat them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.