What are the worst parts of Manchester?

I've spent a lot of time in Little Hulton, and I've done canvassing in Ordsall, I really don't find these areas too bad, nowhere in Manchester is anywhere as bad as parts of Hull.

rickmcfc said:
pominoz said:
I come home every 3 years or so and it saddens me to see how bad Blackley and Cheetham Hill have become,every time they seem to be worse than the last.

............and they even spruce it up a little when they know your coming back over!!!

Thats nice of them,not doing a very good job though ;-)

BlueRob01 said:
Not only can I strongly recommend a candidate for worst shithole - Lower Broughton - I can even narrow it down to a few hundred sq yards - Mocca Parade..
Fucking woeful on every single level...
Made worse by the fact it's a total breeding ground for those big bad MIB scumbags...
believe it or not a lot of blues have come out of that area.
i used to work for Salford highways years ago and for me the best places to work were Little Hulton & Ordsall......before mid-day that is as every **** was in bed

People who are saying wythenshawe must not of been recently, the place has cleaned up quite abit. I spend most of my time in benchill even though im from whp, and have never had any problems when ive walked home at daft times.

Worst place - Partington, never gonna step foot there again, going once was bad enough

117 M34 said:
n reddish blue said:
for me it has to be gorton,makes reddish look like hale barns. every car that gets nicked ends up in gorton or openshaw FACT.

I find Reddish quite strange in that most of it is nice but part of it (close to the Longsight border, near Fir tree primary) is a dump and worse than Gorton.

LeeOnePen said:
If you join the A57 at the Apollo you're on one continuos shit street all the way to Derbyshire.

Apart from when you get to Denton of course!

Nowt wrong with Reddish, lived there for a year until May and never had a problem.

The Fir Tree is good for a few pints as well, always screen City away and the regulars are friendly enough.

chris_m said:
I've spent a lot of time in Little Hulton, and I've done canvassing in Ordsall, I really don't find these areas too bad, nowhere in Manchester is anywhere as bad as parts of Hull.

polls_o_rly_5101_819597_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

paint it blue said:
the worst of wythenshawe is now gone for me - averly circle , minsterly parade , even benchill isn't too bad these days. same could be said of some notorious areas - ladywell in salford , bridge hall & spath lane in stockport to name a few. for me currently it's;

1 - ordsall
2 - longsight
3 - cheetham hill (top end)
4 - eccles - patricroft
5 - weaste
6 - adswood
7 - lancashire hill
7 - anywhere in oldham
8 - lower broughton
9 - gorsey bank / swythamley
10 - racecourse estate - sale

no apologies , i've lived in a few of these places over time , if your honest you'll agree - shitholes.

very disappointed at your choices 4 out of your 10 are in salford! you need to have another look you forgot LH and langworthy :)

salfordpaul said:
paint it blue said:
the worst of wythenshawe is now gone for me - averly circle , minsterly parade , even benchill isn't too bad these days. same could be said of some notorious areas - ladywell in salford , bridge hall & spath lane in stockport to name a few. for me currently it's;

1 - ordsall
2 - longsight
3 - cheetham hill (top end)
4 - eccles - patricroft
5 - weaste
6 - adswood
7 - lancashire hill
7 - anywhere in oldham
8 - lower broughton
9 - gorsey bank / swythamley
10 - racecourse estate - sale

no apologies , i've lived in a few of these places over time , if your honest you'll agree - shitholes.

very disappointed at your choices 4 out of your 10 are in salford! you need to have another look you forgot LH and langworthy :)

There are a lot like that mate. Surprisingly enough you usually find that none of them actually live in Salford.

Rochdale, complete shit hole, full of either smackheads, drunks or mental health patients or a combination of all 3.
Friday & Saturday nights consist of lots of beer and drugs, go out into the town, kick off, have a fight, kebab and get locked up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.