Part Time Jobs - Manchester

Event catering will have jobs,
Have a snoop round for different events going on, Tatton Park etc and find out who is doing the catering and bars, give em a tinkle, big hours and some is CIH.

As said, bars in town, youve got hundreds to choose from, wages might not be the best but wages are wages, plus the students have gone home for the summer.

Depends. I worked part time at MMU student union, macdonald hotels, anything with bar work. Clubs always have hours going but its really, really shit.

Try hotels, theres enough of them. I walked into my job, literally. CV in, interview 5 minutes later, "okay you've got the job".

Theres a Sky call centre in Stockport that pays well. Paid £9 an hour last I heard when I was on £6 in the very same job in Belfast but it was outsourced so we didnt get £9 an hour. And we did a better fucking job.

There'll be loads of part-time jobs at the Trafford Centre ...... and they'll all be on display at their own jobcentre , near the Centres bus station.

The missus's firm .... JD Williams Mail Order , Victoria Station ... will also have plenty of vacancies , they always do have .... you could be answerin' phones , or inputtin' catalogue orders all day though!

black mamba said:
There'll be loads of part-time jobs at the Trafford Centre ...... and they'll all be on display at their own jobcentre , near the Centres bus station.

The missus's firm .... JD Williams Mail Order , Victoria Station ... will also have plenty of vacancies , they always do have .... you could be answerin' phones , or inputtin' catalogue orders all day though!
have a word for us mamba :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.