New home kit?

ElliotDX said:
Love the new kit.

man-city-home-shirt-1.jpg

Looks very modern.

This pic was probably "leaked" by the club. Probably an attempt to put a halt to all the horrendous pics we have seen so far. before we all finished sharpening our pitchforks.

--EDIT--

Still not a fan, but this pic does make it look better.

i think it would be perfect if you removed the dots, and maked the sponsor white, and changed the color into the same as this years shirt.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
citykev28 said:
That would be awesome.

That would be horrendous.

sarcasm not your strongest point eh ;0)

if i'd noticed it was you, i'd have realised you were being sarcastic. some of the comments on here would have you believe the new home shirt had a red devil on the front and a liver fucking bird on the back. that's why i jumped in two footed.;o)

citykev28 said:
citykev28 said:
That would be horrendous.

if i'd noticed it was you, i'd have realised you were being sarcastic. some of the comments on here would have you believe the new home shirt had a red devil on the front and a liver fucking bird on the back. that's why i jumped in two footed.;o)

HAHAHA!!

citykev28 said:

HAHAHA!!

good stuff CK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.