Tevez [Merged]

There's only Messi and Ronaldo better than a fit Tevez. An unfit Tevez is better than most other premier league forwards - let's face it, he's looked a bit tubby for the last few months.

Ignore the media/publicity circus around him. Judge him only by what he does on the pitch as everything else is irrelevant. Those 2 goals against Stoke in the final home game said it all for me - absolute quality and class which couldn't be bettered.

A fantastic 2 seasons out of him so far, with power to add. I'm sure he's staying, as more positive developments would have happened by now if he was on his way out. I'll be amazed if he leaves, and very,very glad if correct that he's staying.

Well arent we so privallaged by him now being "prepared to stay", he's such a twat. I just get wound up just at the mention of his name.I know he's a great player for us but please just go!!!

jeffmr2 said:
Well arent we so privallaged by him now being "prepared to stay", he's such a twat. I just get wound up just at the mention of his name.I know he's a great player for us but please just go!!!

Hush now....either we go back to being 'ickle city and signing players like Samaras - or we get used to the fact that top top players come with baggage.

BillyShears said:
jeffmr2 said:

Hush now....either we go back to being 'ickle city and signing players like Samaras - or we get used to the fact that top top players come with baggage.

Sorry dont fully agree with that... (altho im not agreeing with the initial post either). Basically if you feel that your best player is being a bit of a whore, and a complete maverick type, then its because you have a "smalltime" mentality?

I think quite the reverse actually. Ignoring everything your best player says/does off the pitch and implying its simply because top players come with baggage... isnt acceptable (in my opinion of course) to a club of our stature.

jeffmr2 said:

i know what your saying but am sure all will be forgotten when he bangs in a hat trick against swansea

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
So what's the situation now then, I assume he must be staying?.

Its still early but its looking more likely imo

Hopefully no one can afford him. The good thing with Tevez is that he generally plays well no matter what.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.