FA Coaching badge level 1 .... help needed .......

You might have to just safe up and pay mate, i'll have a little nosey around the internet for you though.

bluemoonste said:
Anyone know where I can do this course at a sponsored or reasonable price ? I know Mcdonalds used to sponsor it but I can't find any local courses and I don't really wanna pay £150 to the FA.

Thx

What are you hoping to do when you've got the badge?

I was helping out with my son's junior team when I did mine and the club covered the invoice for me. If you're thinking of coaching at a junior level then it might be worth finding a club first and asking if they'll sponsor you.

I took my level 1 through the team in Blackburn my son was playing for at the time.

Because they are a F.A. Chartered Standard club they got me 50% off.

They didn't insist on me giving anything to them in return they are just happy to have willing volunteers. I moved my son to another team the following year and nothing was said. I did pay the £75 direct to the F.A. After all.

The only thing the club retain is the CRB check because most places will insist on a fresh one being done each time, but I have my F.A. Certificates.

I'd well recommend it. It is a great course.

One of my F.A. Coaches was Colin Greenhall who played for Wigan against City in the 1999 playoff semis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.