Lancashire CCC

texas pete said:
Big game tonight too.

Was meant to be going but I can't now; I see it is not the fixture on Sky either - does anyone know if any other coverage i.e. radio is provided ?

Must get to the quarters of the T20 although the CC is the priorty. I see Anderson is likely to feature. Win tonight and take a slight edge in the CC game next week, win that and who knows.
Try bbc.co.uk/cricket and there will probably be a live radio link. I followed yesterday's match that way.

Theres no commentary listed for tonights game yet which suggests it wont be on but they've done nearly all the t20 games so far so hoping something appears soon.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:05 pm --<br /><br /><a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/9517619.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/9517619.stm</a>

I was thinking when i heard what the pitch was like that 200 would be a very good score on this pitch. Its abvious that theres swing and a bit of movement off the pitch which will suit us just aswell as them. Our bowling attack imo is better than our batting.

We have Hogg, Mahmood and Khan(dont know how good this guy is but hes supposedly the next big thing from pakistan) as our seamers, Procter as our medium pacer who is no mug with the ball and then we have one of the best spin bowlers in Keedy. Im still confident we can win this game and if we can get up to around 175 i'd be happy with that and hopefully we can get some wickets this evening.

niall_mcfc said:
I was thinking when i heard what the pitch was like that 200 would be a very good score on this pitch. Its abvious that theres swing and a bit of movement off the pitch which will suit us just aswell as them. Our bowling attack imo is better than our batting.

We have Hogg, Mahmood and Khan(dont know how good this guy is but hes supposedly the next big thing from pakistan) as our seamers, Procter as our medium pacer who is no mug with the ball and then we have one of the best spin bowlers in Keedy. Im still confident we can win this game and if we can get up to around 175 i'd be happy with that and hopefully we can get some wickets this evening.

Never mind this evening - we're going to need to get some this afternoon as we've just been bowled out for 84!

Time for a rain dance I think ;)<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:32 pm --<br /><br />Good start - Durham 8-2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.