RIP MIKE DOYLE

Re: mick doyle

rip mike doyle, a very sad day, I don't think we will ever see a player like him in a city shirt again.

Just heard it on the radio this morning he's died. Can't believe it an absolute legend, only met him a couple of years ago at a sportsmans evening. Many people don't know this but me moniker is actually Mike Doyle it was only a mistype I got Mike D.

But anyway thats beside the point, considering the mercernaries in football these days Mike was from a rare bread of a true fan who lived his dream of becoming a player. Lets go out this coming season and win the league for Mike gone but not forgotten.

Extremely sad news for all City fans, mainly of a certain generation however ALL City fans will be aware this man lived, breathed and bled MCFC.

Mike was a fan who 'lived our dream', he wore the shirt and the little I managed to see of him will live long.

RIP a genuine true City legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.