I Effing hate that song!!!!

Rihanna - what's my name

Don't stop believing by journey or whoever else. I think it's the way that wankstains tend to sing along to it seemingly in agreement that it's the greatest song ever made and that the lyrics are truly inspirational that have had deep impacts on their lives and will spur them on to attend the next auditions of x factor. Get fucked

Pretty much anything by Rihanna but especially Umbrella.

Oh and Halo by Beyonce.

It just sounds like she's whining over and over and over again in a mind-numbingly repetitive way.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Don't stop believing by journey or whoever else. I think it's the way that wankstains tend to sing along to it seemingly in agreement that it's the greatest song ever made and that the lyrics are truly inspirational that have had deep impacts on their lives and will spur them on to attend the next auditions of x factor. Get fucked

Sad it's turned into such a hated and overplayed song now....and not helped by said 'wankstains' covering it, as for many many years (since it's release in '81 on the classic Escape album) it was one of the greatest melodic rock songs ever....

If we are including Karaoke versions then "My Way" plebs who belt it out like the song were written specifically for them. There should be a law that your legally obliged to Tazer these sad creatures whist shouting "no you sad prick, do it my way biatch".

Did I get enough venom into this post to convey just how angry these cnuts make me

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.