Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
sbm said:
Following up the earlier debate as to what Graham Hunter did or did not say

He also said something very interesting about Tevez: don't rule out a shock move to Malaga.

"If Tevez is telling the truth and all he wants to do is leave England and get somewhere where his family can come to, who knows if Malaga might be the shock for everybody?"

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11096_7024333,00.html
in other words he's making a huge guess

The Malaga link could well be true. Tevez said in that TV interview what a nice place Marbella was to live so much better than Manchester so perhaps he has already been approached

ecviper said:
are Malaga loaded? Can't see Malaga stumping up £50m for anyone. even if its a player and cash deal, there isn't anyone great from Malaga that we can consider...
Yeah they're loaded. Spanish version of us, just not as rich as us. Obviously.

We should spare no expense for Aguero, even if the price tops 40m. He WILL be worth it and will stay loyal to the club long-term as he has for Atletico, despite that club being indefinitely doomed to no better than 3rd place in La Liga.

ecviper said:
are Malaga loaded? Can't see Malaga stumping up £50m for anyone. even if its a player and cash deal, there isn't anyone great from Malaga that we can consider...

They're owned by Qatari billionaires like us. They have already signed Julio Baptista, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Martin Demichelis and Jeremy Toulalan. These fuckers are rich.

ecviper said:

Bought by a Qatari sheikh, Abdullah Al Thani.

LoveCity said:
We should spare no expense for Aguero, even if the price tops 40m. He WILL be worth it and will stay loyal to the club long-term as he has for Atletico, despite that club being indefinitely doomed to no better than 3rd place in La Liga.

I'm watching the sports news here in Spain on Cuatro. In the headlines they have said that "suena mucho el nombre de Manchester City hoy para el fichaje de Kun Aguero", which would be translated as something like "Manchester City's name stands out today regarding the transfer of Sergio 'Kun' Aguero".

If/When they say anything else, I'll post it on here. I'm definitely not an ITK, but Cuatro's sports presenters are normally on the ball.

raininspain said:
LoveCity said:

I'm watching the sports news here in Spain on Cuatro. In the headlines they have said that "suena mucho el nombre de Manchester City hoy para el fichaje de Kun Aguero", which would be translated as something like "Manchester City's name stands out today regarding the transfer of Sergio 'Kun' Aguero".

If/When they say anything else, I'll post it on here. I'm definitely not an ITK, but Cuatro's sports presenters are normally on the ball.
Good lad

Everything seems to be pointing towards us going for him now thank God, I though we were going to miss our chance as it didn't seem we were in for him at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.