New home kit?

Didsbury Dave said:
"They were good enoug for Colin Bell and they're good enough for me"
fat-man_2dIsNGJiDqm3.jpg
"If only we didn't play that damn winning Italian style and went back to the good ol days of bog averageness. I used to go in the 80s you know, we were proper shite then, it was bliss"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91oa3dYMmo[/youtube]

Shaelumstash said:
Didsbury Dave said:
fat-man_2dIsNGJiDqm3.jpg
"If only we didn't play that damn winning Italian style and went back to the good ol days of bog averageness. I used to go in the 80s you know, we were proper shite then, it was bliss"

popcorn_gif_by_zombiejosette.gif

Shaelumstash said:
Didsbury Dave said:
fat-man_2dIsNGJiDqm3.jpg

Mate, which bit of "I thought Hughes was a shit manager" do you not understand?

What the fuck...

Surely a viral marketing tactic from the club to create more buzz about the shirt.

chase of spades said:
Bloody hell!!

I cant believe iv just read one page without anybody slaggin the kit off,some people have been going way OTT aint they?

Another thing i dont get is about the away kit and the amount of shit that gets too!

Every man and his dog moaned about how we should have red and black next season,

'Get red and black back' 'red and black stripes would be awesome' 'red and black like the old one' ........... etc etc etc.........

Umbro listen and produce the red and black kit and yet people moan and say it looks shit !!

AAaagrrrrhhhhhhhh...............

Rant over

Any transfer news yet ; )
Well the club should have listened to the fans back in 1968. They didn't want red then and I still don't want it now. I HATE red. Red is not City. And trying to be someone else is sad (AC Milan wannabe, Alison!).

Didsbury Dave said:
m27 said:
Sultana of Brunei said:
It was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time though a bit embarassing as he was sat next to me and he was attracting more attention than the Umbro fella on stage.

His rant started the minute he walked through the door and covered topics as varied as 'Mike Doyle should have kicked George Bests head off' through to 'that Liam knobheads suddenly a big blue eh?' . His views on stripey socks and engrained soundwaves were a continuation on that theme.

"Come on Mark. Let's go outside for a smoke"

Possibly my finest hour. Especially as when we got outside Cressa from the Roses was there!

"....and the soundwaves represent...." (MES blows loud raspberry) Absolutely hilarious.

Big blue, Cressa. Used to use my season ticket sometimes as he was a mate of a mate. Was he at the event or just hanging round Oldham street? He used to be as much a part of the furniture there as Afflecks Palace.

Sorry mate, missed this. Cressa was at the do as well. Chatting to him about Reni (the only other Blue in the Roses for those that don't know). Was just glad to hear he's alive!!

Cressa singlehandedly reintroduced flares to Manchester in the 80s. He was one cool geezer back then. Bet he's not much hair now...

Alan's given me the full SP on the night, sounds a right laugh.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Blueboy Danny said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Screw you guys, this shirt is nice.

2gy0gnt.jpg

Agreed, I really like it too, familiar yet fresh good job Umbro.

Exactly, we needed a fresh approach as the feedback over last years top was too samey. cant win.

Apart from the dots,the chequered collar, the colour of the logo and the shirts material---it's great!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.