Aguero Official & Interview [Merged]

Re: Aguero interview

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
'Personally i like it when the pitches are quicker, when i commit a defender this can only be good for me '

sex wee

This and the weather quotes were my highlights from that interview. A polite way of saying I love putting a defender on his arse. The weather quote will put paid to future Sun headlines claiming he wants to move because of the rain. Excellent interview.

Re: Aguerro Official & Interview [Merged]

He hates hot weather, he's sexy, he fights to the death for every ball, he's sexy, he loves to take the piss out of defenders, oh, and he's sexy.

Also, I LOVE YOU PABLO ZABALETA.

Im so freaking happy now... cant wait for the new season to begin to watch Silva, Kun, Dzeko and Balotelli ripping through defences... I tell you its going to be awesome Just AWESOME!!!

Happy Kunday all!!

SA5.ashx

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoXUzIwXk0[/youtube]

Re: Aguerro Official & Interview [Merged]

markbmcfc said:
Armaan said:
What a guy, enjoyed that interview. Btw any other guys think Aguero is a sexy beast? In a non homo way!!

Me me me. I want to semen all over him.

PMSL i wanted to have his babies but apparently my brother has beat me to it lol

Re: Aguero interview

Balotelli the brilliant said:
Zabaleta is at the absolute highest that anyone has ever been in my estimations right now. Love the guy.

wonder if the campaign I started on here to have people tweet zab asking him to convince Kun to sign for us during Copa America had any impact :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.