Who is going to the Charity Shield.....

cant afford to

bought 2 season ticket. 2 champs league and 2 fa cup schemes. shirts for son. £3400 holiday in august.

just can't do it.

I'll be there, and had tickets to the semi and the final. Still have to say, it was nice to win the thing, but not as nice as beating those fucks in the semi - you can stick your fucking treble up your arse etc, etc....

I am going to the Charity Shield and didn't get tickets for both the Semi and the Final. However, I'd have got a ticket for next Sunday whether I had gone to Wembley last season or not.

x 2 from the Midlands.

Its Wemberlee, Its the derby ... Couldn't care if it was the Manchester Senior Cup .. Still got to be there.

Went to the Semi and final and going to the CS, and most aways this season (already booked spurs travel down)

If you have platinum you'll be getting 40 points for a twenty quid game, jumping you up the queue if we get back to the final this season

These are the games to attend if you want the big ones. Citys hardcore will be there anyway

Cant wait, up the blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.