Sorenson?

We simply MUST sign a backup keeper before the window closes, Stuart Taylor isn't good enough as a backup. If we end up unlucky and Hart picks up an injury, even if it's only a month or so he's out for, I don't want to rely on Stuart Taylor for that long. Imagine if we've got crucial Champions League matches during that period? Taylor potentially in goal at the Nou Camp doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Matty said:
We simply MUST sign a backup keeper before the window closes, Stuart Taylor isn't good enough as a backup. If we end up unlucky and Hart picks up an injury, even if it's only a month or so he's out for, I don't want to rely on Stuart Taylor for that long. Imagine if we've got crucial Champions League matches during that period? Taylor potentially in goal at the Nou Camp doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Taylor is the perfect third choice goalkeeper apparently he trains really well and is a top bloke we need a new back up though.

What happened with Hildebrand?

bluefandk said:
Matty said:

Taylor is the perfect third choice goalkeeper apparently he trains really well and is a top bloke we need a new back up though.

+1

bluefandk said:
Matty said:

Hildebrand is on the verge of signing for Evian in France according to Skysports Transfer Centre.

jjbennett said:
bluefandk said:
Matty said:

Hildebrand is on the verge of signing for Evian in France according to Skysports Transfer Centre.

Cheers mate, so we still need a back up, hopefully this can get sorted quickly.

johnny crossan said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Its gaining some momentum alright..our shortlist is Sorensen and jaskalainen apparently.
I wish we were linked with someone we could spell

Do u know how annoying typing on iphone is couldnt have been bothered fixing ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.