Sebastián Coates

southern muppet said:
... the club mancuniano

Haha there're a couple of brilliant translations in that, like this one myself:

Coates has received an offer from the Ukrainian Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, but rejected immediately: "I want to play at a big club," said the Uruguayan press. Juventus will not, therefore, but Manchester City

Lazio in for him now and rumblings that the Dippers and PSG interested too. Mancini should make his move soon if he wants Coates.

LoveCity said:
Lazio in for him now and rumblings that the Dippers and PSG interested too. Mancini should make his move soon if he wants Coates.

I really doubt we'll get him. I like him alot. Although in terms of our semi-unique galavanting center backs, he's clearly surpassed by Savic/Kompany.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/es/news/21/fichajes/2011/08/06/2608070/mercado-manchester-city-piensa-en-sebasti%C3%A1n-coates?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/es/news/21/fichajes ... witterfeed</a>

The bag defender has just 20 years and has become one of the strongholds in the Uruguayan team, as demonstrated in the Copa America Cup in Argentina. In the final round has played four games of the six who had the Celeste on their way to the title.

Table charrúa, Coates has played 54 games and made 4 points. It has already attracted interest from Juventus, as has been indicated in the Italian press.

However, Turin is not alone in finding the defender, as was also now joined Manchester City.

According to information released by TuttoMercato, the Citizens try to have the services of national defense for next season, and are willing to pay 10 million euros to achieve incorporation.

nevermind the translation , it more or less says we have bid 10ME !

LoveCity said:
Have we not enough defenders? Unless Boateng really is leaving.

Obviously Mancini agrees with me that Lescott & Toure aren't good enough for the next level. We do need a World Class centre back IF we're going to have a realistic future in the later stages of the Ch League.......................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.