Salford

gaudinho's stolen car said:
SWP's back said:
I can guess where PB is from, but where are you from?
Hest Bank. Lovely little village

1500622_1d118d9a.jpg

Famous for its drowning cocklers.

I've found a photo of you and your sisters.

brass-hill-billy.jpg

Now you know why I am marrying her. She's a looker.

Prestwich_Blue said:
mcfclovin said:
What did jeremy clarkson say about Salford?
Writing in the Sunday Times he described the city, which he has never visited, as "a small suburb with a Starbucks and a canal with ducks". It is nowhere near any court that matters and nowhere near a single politician."

"Furthermore, if we ran the show from Salford, we'd be employing people from Salford. People who were born there and thought 'Yes, I like this. I see no reason to go anywhere else'. And in the world of television that could be a genuine handicap."

This coming from a bloke from Doncaster.

The only thing he got wrong was the bit about Starbucks. Even that ubiquitous chain hasn't felt the need to bother with an outlet in Salford.

This is striking me as a campaign. It was a bit tongue in cheek before, but now I can sense a real hatred. Could it be that you were cuckolded by a Salfordian? I imagine the usurper was a man mountain, but with a mind sharp as a tack. A man to be envious of?

I lived in Salford for a year. Before I moved there I asked you lads on here what its like (as I'm not even from Manchester obviously) and didnt hear good things but moved there anyway.

Lived in one of the estates off Liverpool street near the shopping city, it was quiet enough and the neighbours were great, never had any bother from the kids with the trekkie bottoms tucked into their socks but I dont look like someone you would start on anyway. Only moved because I couldnt find a job.

Reminded me of the estate I grew up in.

Has trouble started in salford again? There seems to be a huge fire and the helicopter is doing the rounds again.

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/Gaz_Col/status/103158278359486467/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/Gaz_Col/status/10 ... 67/photo/1</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.