Sebastián Coates

LoveCity said:
Bolton close to signing Boyata on loan after tomorrow's game according to Sunday Mirror also. Think we will loan him for sure whether it is to Bolton or somewhere else, he needs match time.

Bolton would be a great loan move for him. The one that sounds weird to me is this Weiss on loan to Dynamo Kiev rumours. Not sure what purpose that's supposed to serve.

Weiss is going permanently for 3m. :/

A loan to Kiev would make no sense, if we were loaning him it'd be to Italy, Spain, or Premier League. Kiev seem to have made a good cash offer though so he'll go there permanently.

Really hope this deal happens.. he is one for the future and will be a awesome defender once he gets some experience at PL ... 6ft6 , he is a big lad, isn't he ? :)
And just 20 .. would be great resale value to... 12ME is bargain for him...!

Him and Nasri and we won't need anyone else , just need to get the offloadings done though ! :)

Seems to have legs, the Daily Star running it too although they say he'll cost 6m which would be an epic bargain.

mcfcRV said:
Really hope this deal happens.. he is one for the future and will be a awesome defender once he gets some experience at PL ... 6ft6 , he is a big lad, isn't he ? :)

Him and Nasri and we won't need anyone else , just need to get the offloadings done though ! :)
Bang on the money. We do need another centre back.

de niro said:
mcfcRV said:

Bang on the money. We do need another centre back.

this coates lad looks quality, admittedly i`ve only seen a couple of games and you(everybody is a messi) tube clips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.