Champion's League/Cup Scheme ticket news

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Might sound like a stupid question but can you opt out of one of the games?

You can opt out any time before the first game. After that you lose the loyalty points gained for that cup scheme...be easier to just flog your ticket mate

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
i kne albert davy said:
Can,t say i'm over worried there a'int many European aways that don't go to open sale,so don't panic captain Mainwaring.

And the last time we were in the champions league for away tickets was..............????

Different gravy this mate.I know many blues who are saving hard for the aways and have joined the cup schemes thinking this may happen..Would you rather go to Blackburn away or Barca away?
Different games your right mate plus don't forget bigger allocations as well. We dashed for tickets last season as soon as points allowed for Salzburg and Aris and there weren't that many there, we had a thousand tickets for Aris and didn't sell half that, you get loads saying their going but when you get there its the same lads u see everywhere.

This was known from the time the ST brochures were sent out.

It was made very clear that Cup Direct members will get priority for all Cup competitions.

However, if you would not be bothered about an away match in europe or possible final then you dont need to join. All ST will get a ticket for the individual games if they want one. Just might not get your own seat.

we draw someone unknown in this and we will still have 15000 empty seats.

By opting in, do you have shell out for all away tickets aswell as home?

No

nice one, no brainer then init.

gingerthai said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
MadchesterCity said:
absolute disgrace

Have to disagree with you there mate. I think it is fair that people who commit to the cup scheme finacially should get first dibs on the away tickets etc. I appreciate it isn't as easy for you to get down from Scotland but the club have to try to do something to increase our european attendances as was pointed out on here last season were quite dissapointing.

Couldnt agree more. After last season with poor attendances in the cup they had to do it. I'm glad they have. Hopefully this will mean more sign up and we can have a fuller ground.

I agree with the away tickets but I should get a choice on my seat before it goes to cup scheme for Home matches

not only was this an obvious move - so should not surprise anyone

spot on as well

as someone manchester born and bred but living in berkshire - and therefore every game is a big expense - I was totally shocked at some of the cup games last years - was this the club that had 28,000 at old 3rd tier games

And city could not have done more in the way they discounted tickets - anyone complaining must be someone that was at each of those cup games last year or (IMO) their opinion is irrelevant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.