Sebastián Coates

zangatangring said:
I had an altercation with Dax about Coates integrating into our squad. Mancini can't afford to make profligate buys with young players. Savic's purchase was the extremity of this approach. Even then, he's got champions league and international experience. He's our guy. I'll give it 2/3 months until his appearances become more than intermittent.

Vermaelen was a real miss for us. I'm pretty sure that a person endowed with the financial liberation of mancini, Savic will be world class.
dont even think about it

Arsene said:
zangatangring said:
I had an altercation with Dax about Coates integrating into our squad. Mancini can't afford to make profligate buys with young players. Savic's purchase was the extremity of this approach. Even then, he's got champions league and international experience. He's our guy. I'll give it 2/3 months until his appearances become more than intermittent.

Vermaelen was a real miss for us. I'm pretty sure that a person endowed with the financial liberation of mancini, Savic will be world class.
dont even think about it
dont worry we'll take him next year

BringBackSwales said:
Coates likely to be on his way to the red dippers according to BBC sports website

Love the way it is worded though... He's going to Liverpool, but only if we don't want him.

They must be so proud.

SalfordCityBlue said:
BringBackSwales said:
Coates likely to be on his way to the red dippers according to BBC sports website

Love the way it is worded though... He's going to Liverpool, but only if we don't want him.

They must be so proud.

got a lot of history apparently, and a couple of my car stereos from the 70's

If man city want him,
must make a better offer to him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer_clockwatch/0,23710,14896,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/football/trans ... 96,00.html</a>

Liverpool are closing in on the capture of Nacional's Uruguay international defender Sebastian Coates.
The Reds have tabled a 'very good' offer for the talented 20-year-old.

If bobby wanted him he would be ours,so my reading is he doesn't want him.
Think if we are after a centre half we would be after a proven prem one imo.

We already have Savic to fit this role and develop for the future so why another, creative midfield is what we need. We should look out for youngster who will be great in years to come. Someone like Fabregas when he came from Barca

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.