For those on Cup Direct Scheme - A Request?

el bee said:
el blue said:
el bee said:
Surely if it's a case of not knowing a date when the wonga comes out is going to get you the mire, you shouldn't sign up, it's pretty basic stuff.
They really should start to teach personal finance in school.

Why don't you ask your teacher if they can include it in your syllabus and then then you might learn a few things.

I imagine all my teachers are dead by now.
But feel free to teach me yourself.

So you must be of an age to understand that your talking out if your arse then. common sense has eluded a person of your mature age, seems odd, or your making it up.

You do come across as a clueless teenager.

as people keep pointing out, yes we signed up to a cup scheme. But in reality lot's of people didnt expect the payments to be taken within an hour of the tickets being announced.

Although it hasnt affected me, i can see how 6:00pm on a friday before Bank holiday is a silly time to do it really. You cant go overdrawn so people need not worry about that.

But how many will be caught a little off guard. Its not unreasonable like some with economic's degree's suggest.

i cant understand the people who give pointless "use a credit card" comment's

What good is that if you dont own, or want one.

the whole point of the cup scheme is so city can take the money when they want.

i put mine on my credit card. problem solved

sniff said:
el bee said:
Surely if it's a case of not knowing a date when the wonga comes out is going to get you the mire, you shouldn't sign up, it's pretty basic stuff.
They really should start to teach personal finance in school.

What a retarded comment to make.

I dont think this is an issue of being able to afford it. Name me any other transaction where you are charged prior to the event with no notice.

if your so well versed you should understand the multitude of reason's as to why people need a little notice.

Not week's, but a day or two. Who knew what time they would annouce details.

in the same way we didnt know we have a home tie in the carling cup. Some people like myself, have made one paymet this weekend. what if they announce the date tonight ? the next payment will come out tonight.

Common sense may allude you, but common sense would suggest a better deal for the club if the give a couple of days notice.

You sign up for a cup scheme, giving your payment details not knowing at the time when or indeed how much or how often you will need to pay - that was basically the deal.

If those terms are not acceptable for any reason you don't sign up - what is your point?

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
has anyone had money taken out yet for any of the cup games

Not had any money taken out for Napoli yet, though I joined the Euro scheme one night before the draw, not sure if that factors in (ie. last on the list to charge).

sniff said:
el bee said:
el blue said:
Why don't you ask your teacher if they can include it in your syllabus and then then you might learn a few things.

I imagine all my teachers are dead by now.
But feel free to teach me yourself.

So you must be of an age to understand that your talking out if your arse then. common sense has eluded a person of your mature age, seems odd, or your making it up.

You do come across as a clueless teenager.

as people keep pointing out, yes we signed up to a cup scheme. But in reality lot's of people didnt expect the payments to be taken within an hour of the tickets being announced.

Although it hasnt affected me, i can see how 6:00pm on a friday before Bank holiday is a silly time to do it really. You cant go overdrawn so people need not worry about that.

But how many will be caught a little off guard. Its not unreasonable like some with economic's degree's suggest.

i cant understand the people who give pointless "use a credit card" comment's

What good is that if you dont own, or want one.

You're wrong - on several levels.

i didnt own or want one. then i thought well its going to be a better idea than getting effed over by the bank when i dont have the funds available. city take the money out when they need to pay day comes along paid off straight away no interest. did the same with seasoncard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.