Danny Wilson

the guy is brilliant, i had a bit of a rant at him over the student prices for manchester students last year, and he rang me 3 times the day after to explain the reasonings and everything behind it. absolutely brilliant that man is

Sorted a problem for me this morning,E-mailed him 9:30,Danny E-mailed back 10:15am,problem sorted.Top Man.

I runt the ticket office today as my hasn't been taken for the Napoli game, they told me to ring the service desk, this was 9am this morning and I've tried repeatedly through the day and I've just been given the same recorded message informing me it was a 30 minute wait, 30 minutes comes and still on fucking hold, shall I send him message or is this not the kind of stuff he deals with.

blumoon said:
I have just sent Danny Wilson an email concerning a membership query/problem not 10 mins ago. He has literally just phoned me about 2 mins ago and sorted it out. Bearing in mind it's nearly 7pm and I live in Dublin, this bloke is an absolute gem......that is all :-)
Danny is a star in the blue firmament

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.