Update re Napoli loyalty points

Re: ALL-AN UPDATE RE NAPOLI LOYALTY POINTS-PLEASE DO NOT WORRY..

CTID1974 said:
beehive_bob said:
Useful to know mate, thanks.

So those who said the points are added on the night have either been misinformed or are talking nonsense.

my votes on nonsense ;-)
or they're advised by someone who knows fuck all ;-)

I got the same message about added on the night from, you guessed it, Customer Services. As long as I don't need them to buy another ticket

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
markpollard said:
Mine went on straight away when I ordered them online. 20 went on. Is this right for Platinum or should it of been 40?

20 Mate...40 for aways...The issue here was for people who were on the cup scheme who have not had points automatically updated. This is why I contacted the club.

It should be 40 for platinum members hence why i emailing the club. I got 40 for Bolton away and Fulham away

mancitymick said:
markpollard said:
Mine went on straight away when I ordered them online. 20 went on. Is this right for Platinum or should it of been 40?

20 Mate...40 for aways...The issue here was for people who were on the cup scheme who have not had points automatically updated. This is why I contacted the club.

It should be 40 for platinum members hence why i emailing the club. I got 40 for Bolton away and Fulham away

10 loyalty points will be awarded for attending this fixture.

10 x 2 = 20

mancitymick said:
markpollard said:

No wonder the ticket office is slow, having to respond to stupid e-mails from people who don't read things properly. 10 x 2 = 20!

Corky said:
mancitymick said:

10 loyalty points will be awarded for attending this fixture.

10 x 2 = 20

Whats strange though Corky is they have been giving us 40 points for league away games.

Heres what the website says us Platinum members should be getting:

Barclays Premier League away game

Home cup game
FA Cup, Carling Cup, Europe

Away cup game
FA Cup, Carling Cup, Europe

So it seems going off that we have been getting too many points for league aways.

frasermcfc said:
mancitymick said:

No wonder the ticket office is slow, having to respond to stupid e-mails from people who don't read things properly. 10 x 2 = 20!

will hold back on the email. But as said got 40 for Bolton and when i go on line it states i will get 40 for Fulham!!

It is different points for every match in the past from 10 to 100 in effect.

I would not be so sure it has been standardised.

Maybe amounts shown on the sales lit are the minimum.

Corky said:
It is different points for every match in the past from 10 to 100 in effect.

I would not be so sure it has been standardised.

Maybe amounts shown on the sales lit are the minimum.

Like you say previous seasons the points had differed for different games. Seems strange that they would put it online like that as though it is standardised amounts. Maybe it is the minimum amounts, but im suprised if that is the case it isnt stated somewhere on the page.

It looks like what is advertised is the minimum points as Bolton was:
There is a £2.50 booking fee per ticket on all telephone bookings and there will be 2 0 loyalty points awarded for attending this fixture. So getting 40 poitns is correct

The same for Fulham
There is a £2.50 booking fee per ticket on all telephone bookings.

20 loyalty points will be awarded for attending this fixture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.