Man City fans living in Liverpool

Challenger1978

Consciously looking at problems from different ang
csnewton said:
Well I recently moved to Liverpool with work, and I just thought I'd search for fellow city fans to watch away games in town / arrange lift shares for home games (if there are others with season cards).

I also enjoy playing footy and need to find a new team!
There's a new Futsal league opening this Monday night in Wavertree (Futsal is just like 6 a side but they use similar nets to those in hockey).

I thought it would be good to combine the two and play with 6 city fans!

If you're interested in any of the above let me know!
Also, if you know anyone who may be interested let me know too!

Cheers,
Craig

Robinhosthumb! said:
Challenger1978 said:
There you go csnewton

EDIT: Sorry about the lack of content this thread is for some new guy that cant start threads yet.

He's not really here?

I'm not sure what's taking him so long

csnewton said:
Hi, Can you raise a new topic for me? I havent made 100 posts so cant do this myself.
The topic should be called ''Man City Fans living in..........''

Thanks,
Craig

years ago, city played blackpool away in the league cup [70s] we stoped at a chippy on the way back home and there was two city fans from liverpool there, the asked if we could give them a lift anyway while we was talking they decided to come to doncaster and get a train back the next day, scouse humour all the way home and they was top lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.