level 3 closed for birmingham cup game

laserblue

unsurprisingly on past experience, the club is expecting a lowish attendance for the birmingham game in the carling cup. i just got an e-mail advising that level 3 east & cb will be closed & asking for first & second choice areas of the ground i prefer to be relocated to. all carling cup scheme members should receive the same e-mail.

rassclot said:
unsurprisingly on past experience, the club is expecting a lowish attendance for the birmingham game in the carling cup. i just got an e-mail advising that level 3 east & cb will be closed & asking for first & second choice areas of the ground i prefer to be relocated to. all carling cup scheme members should receive the same e-mail.

Not suprising really.

rassclot said:

Not received one yet

mancitymick said:
rassclot said:

Not received one yet
they don't want you there

mancitymick said:
rassclot said:

Not received one yet

Got one yesterday. Says it needs filling in by tomorrow at latest.

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
rassclot said:

Not received one yet
they don't want you there

I want the points!!!!!!

Not surprised at all. There is a suggestion we don't sell out Napoli either. Can't believe it myself, but a few of the lads at work said the club don't think they'll sell out.

First Champions League game in history? Surely we'll sell out?

CityReg said:
Not surprised at all. There is a suggestion we don't sell out Napoli either. Can't believe it myself, but a few of the lads at work said the club don't think they'll sell out.

It will be a disgrace if we don't sell out for Napoli, first CL match and only £25. Also the capacity will be reduced by 2-3,000 with the front few rows out of commission, surely we can shift 42,000 tickets (deducting the away allocation).

Well it would help if they put tickets for Brum on general sale and quickly, it is 2 1/2 weeks away and there is no ticket info or prices yet. Put them on sale for a fiver or so and we might be able to get a respectable attendance in. I'm going if the price is low enough even though money is tight for me too.

CityReg said:

As for this, it would help if countless people weren't having problems of some sort with tickets (not being charged/given access to the game, etc.). As a CL scheme member, still waiting for it to be sorted for myself. I do believe we'll sell out Napoli though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.