Do me proud City

mcfcliam

South Stand 118 and NOT the Blue Alliance Liam!
In all my time supporting City, I'd never thought I'd be seeing us play amongst Europe's elite.

From my first game at Maine Road to tonight...it's a dream come true.

From Bradbury to Aguero, from Whitley to Nasri...I/we've witnessed every emotion, the lows of York away (pardon the cliche) and relegation, to Wembley 99 and Wembley 2011 but finally, after years of praying and false dawns, we're finally here and boy do we deserve it.

So enjoy it lads and lasses because I will, win or lose because we'll be here for years to come.

Come on you blues!!!!

mcfcliam said:
In all my time supporting City, I'd never thought I'd be seeing us play amongst Europe's elite.

From my first game at Maine Road to tonight...it's a dream come true.

From Bradbury to Aguero, from Whitley to Nasri...I/we've witnessed every emotion, the lows of York away (pardon the cliche) and relegation, to Wembley 99 and Wembley 2011 but finally, after years of praying and false dawns, we're finally here and boy do we deserve it.

So enjoy it lads and lasses because I will, win or lose because we'll be here for years to come.

Come on you blues!!!!

Only this.

Can't wait for tonight... it's gonna be amazing!!

Will our banners be up or will they be all covered by the Champions League logo's?

Bring on the good times :D

My only regret is my complete lack of money meaning I can't be there in person on our debut, wish the team all the best and I hope the fans who are lucky enough to be there show Europe what we are all about.

When i think about it i get shivers. As soon as i hear that champions league music ringing round the stadium im sure im going to get erect, thats sure to see me thrown out of the family stand but oh well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.