Birmingham Carling Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carling Cup City V Brum Pre Match Discussion Thread

Just hope we have someone who can put a chance away and someone who can create a decent stream. Just have a feeling that the hope and expectation of what should be a simple home win has got WBA CC feel about it. Mind I get this feeling EVERY MATCH!

Blue Haze said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
JoanAngelRoman Joan Angel Roman
I'm sorry to say that I got dropped out of the squad at the last moment! But that's just how football is!

Who told him he was in the squad in the first place?

Quite gutting to tell him he's in and then reverse it!
probably dropped for tweeting he was in it

prairiemoon said:
sam-caddick said:
I think Assulin will be at least on the bench, he is to old to play in the nextgen series and too inexperienced to play in the first team week in week out.
City did a lot of hard work to land him and with all the hype about him i would love to see him linking up with Mario and Carlos. Mancini should give the lad at least half an hour.
The guy is gonna be a star!
Yet was absolutely useless for Israel a couple of weeks back....

Pretty sure he got an assist... Not exactly useless...

i want to win as many trophies as we possibly can this year,so hopefully he doesn't make the same mistake vs west brom

City Team Prediction -
-----------------Pantilimon-------------------
Ned--------Savic,---------Kolo,-----------Kolarov
---------Razak---------Hargreaves--------------
Suarez--------------Tevez---------------------Balo
---------------------Scapuzzi-----------------------

Subs-Hart,Micah,Rekik,Nasri,Zaba,Aguero,Dzeko

AJ injured (ankle injury) ,
Bunn , Henshall , Gai all involved with EDS in friendly match against Bury which ended few minutes ago !
Razak , Suarez , Rekik weren't part of that squad,.. looks like they will be playing !

Sounds a good lineup.
@EiJo92 Eirik HolmenJohansen
Citys lineup is a starting 11 not many clubs in the world would say no thanks to! Come on #MCFC !

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4urDC_knLMc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4urDC_knLMc</a>

PANTILIMON, ONUOHA, KOLO, SAVIC, KOLAROV, RAZAK, HARGREAVES, BRIDGE, ZABALETA, TEVEZ, BALOTELLI

PANTILIMON, ONUOHA, KOLO, SAVIC, KOLAROV, RAZAK, HARGREAVES, BRIDGE, ZABALETA, TEVEZ, BALOTELLI

Weird to see Bridge playing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.