Graham Souness

john blue said:
Who was that member of the playing staff who was rubbing tevez on the arm like yo do to a child. should have got him by the throat.

I saw this, it was pathetic. Always trying to pander to him.

On Souness, thought what he said was spot on. Over recent months he's stood out as an independent pundit who says what he feels.

What a rant I loved it well done Mr Souness

when I first saw the panel I thought it was United who were playing

Hughes has an axe to grind with the club

Yorke just a fucking rag

Obviously Hughes was going to stick up for Tevez they have the same "advisor"

poyntonblue said:
john blue said:
Who was that member of the playing staff who was rubbing tevez on the arm like yo do to a child. should have got him by the throat.

I saw this, it was pathetic. Always trying to pander to him.

On Souness, thought what he said was spot on. Over recent months he's stood out as an independent pundit who says what he feels.

Was that the guy who was there at the sky interview with him later acting as translator? I'm not sure but if it was there can be absolutely no misunderstanding. He had the translator and Zaba to explain it to him in Spanish.

broadbob said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
and Yorke.... well we all know the story with that ****, like father like son eh?

you didnt just do the disabled thing there didya? classy son, very classy. shit man look at yorkies teeth, pick on them or something. dont do the disabled stuff man, its well twattish.

Be the better man sort of thing???

Yeah I could of taken the high road I probably should of done but given my current mood at the time of my post I said what needed to be said...

I apologise to anyone on this forum that I caused offence to as I didn't intend to....

P.S I still mean everything I said referring to Souness, Hughes and Zaba.....

Souness was indeed spot on.........Hughes,and I have to say I was a Hughes supporter showed No moral backbone and had indeed proved very worthy of the sack.

LongsightM13 said:
Souness is no great City fan.
But he is, and always has been, his own man.
He is a very intelligent man who has his own ideas and opinions.
He doesn't get his cliches and soundbites second hand from biased, drunken hacks, repeating the bullshit parrot-fashion as though it was his own opinion.
He despises these people from his own time as a manager. I know for a fact he despises people like Hansen and Gray, contemporaries who bottled management jobs in favour of the TV sofa.
I really respect the man. For someone who follows the fortunes if Celtic as a sideline, that's a big admission, but its true nonetheless.
As for Hughes, I hope The Cabal were very proud of their pet rag tonight. He was delighted and could barely stop himself from laughing. And this shitbag didn't deserve the sack? Give me strength.
Did the cabal not want Hughes gone anyway on the whole?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.