City fans today

City fans were obviously in good voice today - it was great to hear the positive comments on five live. Great to hear the chants were all positive ones, nobody wants to listen to negative singing. Keep it postive everyone, there is no need to get like the Blackburn fans, its sounds so shit.

SWP's back said:
BlueRudders said:
dom said:
Was the Poznan done ?
Didn't spot any on the (albeit crap) TV coverage (illegal Danish stream LOL !!)
Yes although the 4th goal was a bit laboured. Too busy laughing at Blackburn I think.

Great atmosphere all game.
Not to mention the heat. I was done in. I wish we'd space the goals out a bit and let me recover a bit.

I know what you mean! By the time we got to the fourth goal I was knackered. It was 'Poznan or not Poznan, oh fook it, has to be done'

Top tier was fucking spot on today, I was about half way up and like others felt like I was going to pass out on the 4th Poznan.

Great day out and set a record for getting home from a 3 o'clocker - back on my sofa for 5.18!

Jesus It was warm enough 3 rows from the front of the top tier, christ knows how the lads at the back coped.

Loved it every time Bobby applauded us for singing his name, god I fuckin love that bloke.

Decc66 said:
Jesus It was warm enough 3 rows from the front of the top tier, christ knows how the lads at the back coped.

Loved it every time Bobby applauded us for singing his name, god I fuckin love that bloke.
I don't know a City fan that doesn't.

Decc66 said:

It was terrible mate! The worst heat I've experienced to be honest. Would do it all again though, but would prefer to be lower down where it felt real fresh when I went down there!

i thought we were brilliant today. if i do say so myself.
love the fact that the fanbase is really firmly behind mancini now, cause it hasn't been at times

SWP's back said:
Decc66 said:

I don't know a City fan that doesn't.

Well almost...;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.