Villareal ticket details

Lots of people seem to think it will be a piece of cake getting in the home end. Dont they bother with segregation in spain?

cibaman said:
Lots of people seem to think it will be a piece of cake getting in the home end. Dont they bother with segregation in spain?
Bit awkward when the tickets go to open sale there were 6k empty seats when they played Munich, when we played in Europa against Paris there were more french than English in 109.

squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
i kne albert davy said:
Well for what its worth which is probably balls all a mate who's got a mate who's daughter works in the ticket office said they weren't going that well probably cos there ain't that many people on cup scheme with over 7 or 8 thousand points,but like i say nobody really knows.
I can well believe that. 7000 is a lot of points. The point made above rings true with me and I've posted before. Euro away tickets should be shunted out fast to allow fans to make plans. Start at 8000 and drop 1000 each day
perhaps that's a bit of a large drop, but they could stagger it over the day, especially as most now seem to get tickets by phone or the internet

why not do
9am - 1pm at 8000
1pm - 5pm at 7750
next day
9am - 1pm at 7500
1pm - 5pm at 7250

it would double the speed of selling whilst those in a higher points bracket gain an advantage to get theirs earlier

Mate, Great idea. How come i never thought of that. For the person who says drop a 1000 points a day. I understand why but the difference between 1000 points could be 5 years of a season ticket. Dropping them by 250 a time (Period of the day) is only just over a year of a ticket and a fair system. Granted some will still dip out as the club cant cater for all working patters

surely the most simple method would be to look at the allocation, say 1400 for instance, and then offer 1400 tickets, or as near as dammit to the highest 1400 point holders. then if only 900 are taken up, in the next day, offer it to the next 500 point holders, whatever the criteria.

maybe just standard practice to turn online sale off when they only have say 50 tickets left, and then stop phone sales when 10-15 left. until they report it on the OS I'd take that as there still available. can't imagine many will be sold between now and Monday, why would you wait until tomorrow if you could have bought this morning??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.