Carlos Pics from Todays's Training

I was almost prepared to think that if he apologised to Bobby, all his team mates and publically to the fans that we could accept him back. But no, why should we accept the shit he has come out with. He has insulted our club and our home city. He is clearly as thick as pig shit and so arrogant that he thinks he is better than the club. Let him rot until someone else is prepared to take on the delusional twat, but only at the right price. I thought i was quite sad about this whole episode, but actually i sound quite angry? Let him just continue to train on his own like this, if he doesn't turn up keep fining him two weeks pay.

kbb said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2048878/Carlos-Tevez-snubs-deal-crisis-talks-Roberto-Mancini.html

Check Bobby out cycling to work - tax dodging git taking advantage of the MCFC cycle to work scheme

Ironic and somewhat funny on Bobby's part that he made Tevez run backwards and forwards for 4 hours as his training schedule.....

Bobby Manc 2 - 0 Kettle Neck<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:45 pm --<br /><br />Also the first team find it funny

article-0-0E5BEB6D00000578-532_468x286.jpg

ARF!

Lets get this right, Tevez is a great great footballer but thats about it.
hes thick as pig shit,very easily led by kia who obviously knows that carlos will do anything he says and is an easy paycheck every two years or so.

I think the not learning english issue is because hes just unable to grasp it.

I dont believe for a minute that without kias influence he would ever have signed for us, this was all about money, lots of it.

Dont get me wrong im grateful for his goals and contribution on the pitch but since his first transfer request hes been nothing but trouble and i had a real problem with us giving him more money to stay but i suppose it suited us aswell at the time.

He thought hed be number one again after his failed transfer but him and his cancerous agent have fucked with the wrong club this time.

I think we should show the footballing world that we wont be fucked with by anyone.
Got a feeling he will end up like maradona, a flawed genius.

But its time to get rid asap in january and put this sorry tale to bed.

YOU told everybody that we were friends, this is where the friendship ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooh oooh ha ha, gonner get along and without you now!!!!!

YOU told everybody that we were friends, this is where the friendship ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooh oooh ha ha, gonner get along and without you now!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.