Congratulations

Blue Smarties said:
Come on youuuuuuuu Irons. Not been to West Ham yet, hopefully I'll be able to sort that next year if you're promoted.

If we get promoted , will definitely have to have a pre drink with some of you lot that go to games together.

The cookie monster said:
Hope west ham get twatted tonight,brighton better & classier club!
Since when ? ....... WHU will always be a better than that bucket and spade club. If you" pier" into the history books you "sea" that .

Hope the Hammers come back up as am going to miss going into The Blind Beggar pub in Whitechapel this season as have done before the last few away games at Upton Park...

It is somehow fitting that the home of Canal Street seems to be so full of good will towards Brighton Boys and Irons.

Nice to hear the pro West Ham sentiments! My first recollection of City proper, was being distraught after they lost to Spurs in the 81 cup final. I hated Spurs then and still do!

I was at the game when City were relegated in 87 at Upton Park, there was a massive show of mutual respect that day and City have remained my favourite other team since.

Having seen the City fans suffer false dawns and numerous fiascos over a couple of decades now, yesterday seemed like a long overdue reward to City fans for unwavering loyalty and support.

The City team were superb, your support was magnificent and the victory thoroughly deserved. I cheered every single goal and was delighted to see the arrogant, glory hunting, United fans desert their team and show their true colours, it wasn't even at 6-1, 5-1, or even 4-1, they deserted in droves at two and three goals down. Man U fans finally showed the watching world what they are really all about. Glory hunting, arrogant tw*ts who couldn't stand behind their team when they needed it most. I guess it's easy to support a team who rarely lose at home but heaven forbid they go behind, they all ran for the exits.

It is only three points, but I truly hope the result leads to a change in the long run, Sky and their big four (Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea) can fuck off. I hope City keep spending and winning and some proper fans can enjoy some long overdue sustained success!

(Should West Ham get promoted, I'll still want six points off City next year though!!

G1dders said:
Nice to hear the pro West Ham sentiments! My first recollection of City proper, was being distraught after they lost to Spurs in the 81 cup final. I hated Spurs then and still do!

I was at the game when City were relegated in 87 at Upton Park, there was a massive show of mutual respect that day and City have remained my favourite other team since.

Having seen the City fans suffer false dawns and numerous fiascos over a couple of decades now, yesterday seemed like a long overdue reward to City fans for unwavering loyalty and support.

The City team were superb, your support was magnificent and the victory thoroughly deserved. I cheered every single goal and was delighted to see the arrogant, glory hunting, United fans desert their team and show their true colours, it wasn't even at 6-1, 5-1, or even 4-1, they deserted in droves at two and three goals down. Man U fans finally showed the watching world what they are really all about. Glory hunting, arrogant tw*ts who couldn't stand behind their team when they needed it most. I guess it's easy to support a team who rarely lose at home but heaven forbid they go behind, they all ran for the exits.

It is only three points, but I truly hope the result leads to a change in the long run, Sky and their big four (Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea) can fuck off. I hope City keep spending and winning and some proper fans can enjoy some long overdue sustained success!

(Should West Ham get promoted, I'll still want six points off City next year though!!
nice one 'ammer wouldn't expect anything else really

MATCITY said:
G1dders said:

nice one 'ammer wouldn't expect anything else really

Sooner you're back in the Prem the better.Proper club and sadly missed this season

Got to love West Ham.

They have a fan base that loved good football. It's tricky to put labels on fan bases of course, but generally speaking, they're happy to be beaten by a better side if the game is a proper game of football, and I'd like to think City fans are the same.

Applaud good football, it's the sport we love

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.