*TICKETS ON BM ARE FACE VALUE ONLY*

i am a lifelong city fan - but living in cornwall these days. am planning to come back home weekend we play newcastle in november. if anyone has two tickets, me and the wife, please let me know, cheers

how do people go about selling your tickets, i mean you must have to be trusting giving someone your tickets in the hope they will return them?

I have an adult and a junior ticket going for Newcastle on Saturday but i am a bit sceptical about giving them to someone i dont know!!

mcfc ctid said:
how do people go about selling your tickets, i mean you must have to be trusting giving someone your tickets in the hope they will return them?

I have an adult and a junior ticket going for Newcastle on Saturday but i am a bit sceptical about giving them to someone i dont know!!

you scan the card at the turnstile, they walk in, you keep the card.

dont forget to jot the seat number down for them.

de niro said:
mcfc ctid said:

I'm away this weekend, so cannot do this option, any other ideas??

mcfc ctid said:
de niro said:
mcfc ctid said:

I'm away this weekend, so cannot do this option, any other ideas??

use a mate to do the method above.

I'm sorry im from australia and will be travelling to etihad for honey moon next year. now i understand you need to post at least 200 posts which i will be doing untill next year.

Now for an australian what should i do prior to travelling to england to watch a game or two. I want to make sure i plan properly.

Cheers
Gianni

mcfc ctid said:

And if on the off chance they don't, ring and cancel the card and get a replacement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.