Support at Arsenal

scorer

and so it came to pass..... Manchester United fell
was immense.

The chants and banter from

Van Percy is ours to.... you are our feeder club to... David Silva's song to.... it's only 3-1 thirty thousand empty seats..... to getting behind the lads on the field.... and a special sout for Nasri..... the support was first class as it was all harmless inoffensive banter

Was getting flashbacks to the good old days

Well done to all that were there.

Fans were brilliant. I was seated 6 rows from the Arsenal fams and the banter was the best i have experienced for a few years...

Was in block 26 and didn`t think it that great,nind you there
seemed to be a lot of tourist types sitting in there
plus being spread out all along the bottom tier didnt help has you could`nt hear what block 20/21 where singing...a bit like at Wolves

yeah same i was in block 26 with my dad and brother and at half time i had had enough of being with so many tourists/the atmosphere wasn't spreading from block 21 etc so i just walked round and stood in the isle next to that huge england city flag. block 22 i think? after that atmosphere was immense, great banter & went crazy when serg netted

Was probably down to the fact that proper working class Gooners were able to afford tickets to go and see their team for once, they made loadsa noise. On tele you couldn't really hear our boys but when you saw them you could see them clapping and could tell they were singing - Sky prob didn't put a microphone at our end which is a shame.

I had 2 tickets but couldn't make it so sent them to my cousin and Uncle who live in London and are Spurs fans with a soft spot for City. My cousin said he had a brilliant time and that the atmosphere was excellent in the away end. He even said my Uncle (who is getting on for 70) had a great time doing the Poznan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.