One spare - Chelsea away

Re: Chelsea away - One Spare

Corky said:
Meet outside Stamford Bridge?

No worries, pm me with your mobile number and I'll send you details so you can transfer the cash to my account. If no one wants it I'll take it back at the Norwich game, maybe you could try and pick it up after the match or if you're at the Munich game from the ticket office.

-- Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:39 pm --

Corky said:
Meet outside Stamford Bridge?

Doesn't look like Corky wants the ticket so still available. But if you've got 4000 points you should be able to get one easy enough as they say there are quite a few left.

has this ticket gone already, have a friend flying over and he desperate for a ticket, been trying everywhere
sheila

Also looking for one for Chelsea please. Accept I'm behind others in the queue on here but please PM me if anyone looking to sell.

I've over 7000 points and been to all but Fulham. Didn't buy one when on sale because thought I'd be working but can now make it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorted Now: Many thanks to the Blue who sorted me out with a ticket and to the others who offered. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.