German People....

des hardi said:
Grolsch30 said:
des hardi said:
you mean hanover!? :)

should be spelt with 2 nn's

hannover :)
that s what i thought! but i checked it on a google maps tab i had open, only one "n" on google maps!!! :(
Tuearts right boot said:
Got three working for us at the moment.Haven't had any real contact with the Bosch previously so was a bit apprehensive.They are brilliant.Great sense of humour,had them watching Fawlty Towers,yes even that one and the 'Hitler Tevez' on you tube.Brilliant workers,can't fault them one bit.

I worked with them for years and you're right. Once you understand their sense of humour, the office is full of laughter.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
Went away with the lads to Magaluf in 2001. Went on a trip out for a BBQ/piss up on a boat. This fat, disgusting horrible **** who'd been on the bratwursts all her life was a typical German. She knocked a kid over to get to the front of the queue, barged passed us and basically wasn't going to let anyone on that fucking boat until she got on it. She pissed alot of people off that day, but played the 'no English' card when people got irate. Slag.

Should of kicked he in the **** till she bled out of her ears

Aplogies if that offends anyone

Surely you mean her kunt???

Did I do it right des??

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
Went away with the lads to Magaluf in 2001. Went on a trip out for a BBQ/piss up on a boat. This fat, disgusting horrible **** who'd been on the bratwursts all her life was a typical German. She knocked a kid over to get to the front of the queue, barged passed us and basically wasn't going to let anyone on that fucking boat until she got on it. She pissed alot of people off that day, but played the 'no English' card when people got irate. Slag.

Should of kicked he in the **** till she bled out of her ears

Aplogies if that offends anyone
Fucking piss funny!! Hahaha!

Frankfurt has two teams, FSV and Eintracht. St Pauli are my german team, first match I went to was against FSV, 0-0 but the atmosphere was fantastic for a cold weekend game in winter, St Pauli have by far the best fans in Germany, one of the most supported too even though theyre rarely in the Bundesliga top flight.

Germany knows the score when it comes to football stadiums anyway, amazing modern stadiums, still has some of the older grounds but redeveloped, can smoke drink and stand in the stands the way it should be, barely any police to be seen. Corner shops near the grounds make a fortune selling €1 bottles of beer and theres no trouble.

Played football with a sound German lad in Sydney,one day in the pub after the game the discussion got round to the war,Thomas was very quiet and then said "I don't like to talk about the war,as my grandfather died in a p.o.w. camp".
One of the lads goes,sorry about that what happened?,Thomas said"he slipped and fell out of the watchtower".The team cracked up and that was him sorted with us,don't get me started about the Dutch though,met a few all weirdo's.

blue jim said:
Frankfurt has two teams, FSV and Eintracht. St Pauli are my german team, first match I went to was against FSV, 0-0 but the atmosphere was fantastic for a cold weekend game in winter, St Pauli have by far the best fans in Germany, one of the most supported too even though theyre rarely in the Bundesliga top flight.

Germany knows the score when it comes to football stadiums anyway, amazing modern stadiums, still has some of the older grounds but redeveloped, can smoke drink and stand in the stands the way it should be, barely any police to be seen. Corner shops near the grounds make a fortune selling €1 bottles of beer and theres no trouble.

They didn't like me when we went for the friendly under Keegan.....

des hardi said:
Grolsch30 said:
des hardi said:
you mean hanover!? :)

should be spelt with 2 nn's

hannover :)
that s what i thought! but i checked it on a google maps tab i had open, only one "n" on google maps!!! :(

you're both right. hannover is the german spelling & hanover is the english spelling. don't forget our glorious royal family come from there.

Get 'em in a group in the costa's and they can be a pain in the arse but they're hardly alone in that. In their own country I have only ever found them to be good people on the whole. Berlin is a fantastic City to visit.

waterloo blue said:
Played football with a sound German lad in Sydney,one day in the pub after the game the discussion got round to the war,Thomas was very quiet and then said "I don't like to talk about the war,as my grandfather died in a p.o.w. camp".
One of the lads goes,sorry about that what happened?,Thomas said"he slipped and fell out of the watchtower".

That's a Bernard Manning joke, I think. And he was of Jewish origin!

Bilboblue said:
blue jim said:

They didn't like me when we went for the friendly under Keegan.....
The only friendly St Pauli are arsed about is with Celtic, which is one huge piss up anyway.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL9RjSGNJGU[/youtube]

Besides, Hells Bells is cool as fuck to walk out to and who else wears brown and has a skull and crossbones as their fan emblem? What I like about St Pauli is that their board, management, players etc give so much respect to the fans, it simply doesnt exist in england. me and a mate of mine with some Burnley fans we'd met 10 minutes earlier ended up at some pub sitting across a tiny room with the old manager and half of his coaching team in a pub with the supporters, wouldnt see Mancini, Bacon face etc doing that. Fella that owned the place loaded us up with free booze :)

Was talking to a lot of st pauli fans when I was out there, a good gew had a lot of affection for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.