It's Quiet 9 - maybe just maybe

And so it begins...anyone remember Marco Branca meeting Tevez on a beach back in August?

Mancio would not be happy.[/quote]

Not as happy as me, cant wait to get rid of the little fuker! That would be a huge sense of relief throughout the club to sever from Kia rat too.

<a class="postlink" href="http://blogs.bettor.com/Pinto-da-Costa-hopes-that-Hulk-stays-at-FC-Porto-a121535" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blogs.bettor.com/Pinto-da-Costa- ... to-a121535</a>

FC Porto president, Pinto da Costa, revealed that he is hoping that star striker Hulk will not leave the club in the upcoming transfer window.

The Brazilian International has become one of the most coveted assets in Europe following two scintillating seasons for the Portistas. Hulk has been bagging goals by the dozen and formed a lethal partnership with Radamel Falcao last term and led the club to an unprecedented quadruple.

Even with Falcao’s departure, the former Tokyo Verdy man has taken matters into his own hand and has often single-handedly driven the Portuguese champions to victories. Scoring 12 times in 21 appearances this campaign, the 25-year-old has been the side’s most influential player.

With an ability to make something out of nothing and swing proceedings in his favour, Hulk has attracted the attention of almost every major European club.

Anzhi Makhachkala, Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea are believed to be the ones, who are prepared to part ways with outrageous sums of money to land his signature.

Anzhi offered Porto nearly €87 million to sell their prized forward, but the Portuguese champions refused saying that nothing less than their €100 million evaluation would be accepted.

Paris Saint-Germain have also been linked with the attacker in recent months, as they now boast considerable financial muscle following their take-over by the Qatari Investment Authority.

The Parisians have been looking to become a dominant force in Europe and have targeted the Selecao International as a possible addition to the Parc des Princes in the winter transfer window.

English Premier League giants, Chelsea, have also been reported to be monitoring the progress of the former Kawasaki Frontale man and are allegedly looking to match Porto’s asking price, in order to bring him to Stamford Bridge.

Andre Villas-Boas, who worked with the player at Estadio do Dragao, is a keen admirer of his talents and has supposedly sought Hulk to curb the attacking woes in London.

While everything looks set for a move, Porto president Pinto da Costa claims that he is hoping that the Brazilian will stay put in the winter and not seek greener pastures elsewhere.

Speaking to reporters, the superemo said that he was not going to be shocked if someone broke the transfer record to sign the talented front-man but he hoped that it would not happen this season, in this winter window.

"I hope that no-one meets Hulk's buy-out clause, but I would not be surprised if someone pays €100m someday."

"I would like, however, that no-one paid that figure,” Pinto da Costa was quoted as saying.

While the Dragon’s hierarchy do not want their best player to leave the club, as he is essential to Vitor Pereira’s plans. However given that a plethora of sides are on his trail and have the money to land his signature, a transfer for Hulk is likely to arise in the near future.

Typical Carlos to plan on moving into one of the Eurozone's worst economies at a time of the Euro's weakest position in 11 years.

Does anyone else remember being paid your change in a mix of notes and sweets over in Italy?

Maybe they will be paying Carlos in buttons, or maybe he will end up in Brazil?

Tevez to anywhere but AC Milan, can't stand the bastards. They had our pants down with Robinho, what makes them think they can have Tevez on their terms and not ours.

Fuck em and Fuck him.

MILAN A phone call greeting cards has become a marketplace negotiation. Massimo Moratti and Roberto Mancini in a few days before Christmas, have started talking to Carlitos Tevez. Inter's President, remained in good relations with his former coach, asked for information on the contractual situation (and physical condition) of Argentina, a player that Inter has followed with attention in the past. What Mancini said its former President you can easily rebuild even with its latest interviews: Manchester City Tevez surrendering, but not give it. Price: 25 million.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/serie_a/inter/2012/01/02-213199/L%27Inter+sfida+il+Milan%3A+%C3%A8+assalto+a+Tevez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio ... to+a+Tevez</a>

Inter look to be prepared to pay.Also mentions sniejder injured

Can we Have Jan Vertonghen please ...
I know we have checked on him and he interests us..
Belgian , Kompany rates him, won't be too costly to ... and don't we need a CB !

Also guessing Alessio Cerci is certain to join us its Only De Rossi's transfer which would take a bit of time !

Hope we offload Tevez , Onuoha , Bridge soon !

mcnab-sees-red said:
"I hope that no-one meets Hulk's buy-out clause, but I would not be surprised if someone pays €100m someday."

"I would like, however, that no-one paid that figure,” Pinto da Costa was quoted as saying.

What a complete joke of a price that is! Especially when he's really only had one good season at Porto. Last year he scored 23 goals in 26 games in the league.

The year before that it was 5 goals in 19 games and the year before that it was 8 goals in 25 games.

I think he's on 6 or 7 in 12 games this season. £20m tops I would say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.