City Vs Liverpool Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ntini77 said:
I suspect Kolo will play. Draw written all over it, imo.

Why ?? 26 wins 2 draws in the last year so why has it got a draw written all over it

City 3 - 0 no danager

Their ego won't allow them to park the bus. They will come at us hard and fast with quick tempo and pressing all over the pitch, and high up the pitch at that. I expect us to be on the back foot for the 1st 15 minutes. If they score during that spell, I fear we will lose. If not, we should be able to win it.

Lucas bossed the midfield both times we last played them at Anfield, so him being out is a big plus. Starfish surely can't stand 90 minutes of fast tempo play, and will either just fade away and/or be replaced by a very poor Adam, so the longer the game goes on, the more we will dominate.

mancinimadness said:
Really not looking forward to this game. Liverpool are high in confidence and city are in such bad form that I can see this being embarrassing . If we are to stay in the top 4 this season we need grind a result out of this type of game.

Another gem from this Rag.....

mancinimadness said:
Kompany has been quite poor this season. I hope he is replaced in January and will be content with a place on the bench. Sadly he isn't good enough for where we are heading .

hmmmm,Mods......??

FantasyIreland said:
mancinimadness said:
Really not looking forward to this game. Liverpool are high in confidence and city are in such bad form that I can see this being embarrassing . If we are to stay in the top 4 this season we need grind a result out of this type of game.

Another gem from this Rag.....

mancinimadness said:
Kompany has been quite poor this season. I hope he is replaced in January and will be content with a place on the bench. Sadly he isn't good enough for where we are heading .

hmmmm,Mods......??

LOL. yeah the second one really cracked me up.

kippax23 said:
marsy was here said:
mancinimadness said:

Embarrasing YOU YES YOU fucking muppet...
stay in the top four are you for real

Got a Feeling he could be one of the dirty rasist loving creed..that shows how much they love the stinking dirty turd that goes under the name of Suarez...the twat who will get eaten alive by Richards..De Jong, yaya, Kompany Lescott Clicy... Mario ffs PLEASE KUNT KENNY PLAY HIM

Last two results were not good but there is little need to worry. We have the best squad in the prem league and it will show over time. Hopefully Liverpool will try to paly football against us unlike the bus parkers we have faced recently. Can't believe we will go another without scoring - and our defence is still solid. 1-0 for me!!

kippax1958 said:
Last two results were not good but there is little need to worry. We have the best squad in the prem league and it will show over time. Hopefully Liverpool will try to paly football against us unlike the bus parkers we have faced recently. Can't believe we will go another without scoring - and our defence is still solid. 1-0 for me!!

Despite the absolute howler against Sunderland, I agree our defence has looked much better lately. Despite the clearly rag comments about Kompany above, it is true that since being captain he wasn't looking his usual dominant self. But he seems to be back to his best now, or close to it.

I don't see us giving easy goals away and Liverpool's finishing in front of goal has been woeful all season. On the other hand, their defence has been very solid. So I can't see this being a high scoring game. 1-0, 0-1, 0-0 or 1-1 for me. I think we will edge it 1-0, but it will be tight IMO.

Liverpool will come and attack tonight

Which is brilliant, no parking the fucking bus, I'm not saying they'll go all out but they'll have decent go which will leave gaps and I'm predicting a 2-0 victory.

Re: Liverpool will come and attack tonight

0-0 or 1-1 written all over this for me I'm afraid. I've got a feeling that after the last 2 results, Roberto will be shitting himself in case of a defeat so we'll look to contain them and hit them on the break.

I really, really hope I'm wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.