Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - Inter (better change it from AC now lol )

hopefully the interest from Inter will push one of the Italian clubs to get a deal finalised quick

If they are flying into London surely they've had talks on the phone stating they will part with cash otherwise whats the point of coming over when they know if they offer a loan we are just going to tell them to 'foxtrot oscar'

@tancredipalmeri Tancredi Palmeri

"NEWS ALERT:Meeting between Milan ceo and ManCity mgmt to negotiate Tevez has started in London

Italian medias:Galliani strong will to unveil Tevez at S.Siro before derby.That tellls Inter missed up Milan's plan to line Tevez at derby "

BREAKING NEWS:Inter pres. Moratti: "I think Tevez will sign for Milan.That's football"

With the transfer talks finally going forward, I'm more interested in when the club is going to hit him with fines for not coming for training and purposely driving his value down, and whether we will recoup some or all the wages we must have paid while he was playing golf in Brazil..

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri 2h
NEWS ALERT:Milan ceo Galliani landed in London,meetin ManCity mgmt.Bid for Tevez changed in 25m € to pay in june,as obligation not as option

now we're talking

I must say I'm delighted and very proud over the way the club is handling this potential transfer. Also, I think we need to be very grateful to Intenazionale for their timely involvement.

Re: Re: Tevez - Inter (better change it from AC now lol )

Matt the Giant said:
I must say I'm delighted and very proud over the way the club is handling this potential transfer. Also, I think we need to be very grateful to Intenazionale for their timely involvement.

Or maybe to mancini and his inter connections?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.